~ 6 ~

Third person POV

Sunwoo saw changmin's eyes widened as he made eye contact with him. He just gave him a smirk and went towards the piano since he was assigned to play that.

On the other hand, changmin was perplexed by what happened. Seeing his 'enemie' and has the probabaility for him to play for his freestyle is scary.

Knowing sunwoo for 12 years, makes even more sense that he should be scared.

While changmin was waiting for his turn for his freestyle practice, sunwoo already knew what to play.

How he was sure that he was playing for changmin? He begged his professor to let it be him so yeah..

He was planning to play the peice that he made for changmin when they were about 12 years old.

He finished it just before the day his family will leave.

They got seperated because sunwoo has to go abroad because of his fathers business.

He didn't tell changmin about it because he doesn't want him to be sad, the worst decision he made.

When sunwoo came back from states he then went to find where changmin was attending school so that they could reunite again.

But much to his dismay when they met at the corridors of the school hallways, changmin was fuming, seeing him after his 5 years of absence.

Changmin never spoke a word with him when they met so sunwoo never knew why he hated him.

And so their hate like relationship then started.

Back to their practice, it was almost changmin's turn and sunwoo can't help himself but to feel excited.

He didn't knew why he was excited, maybe because he wanna know how will changmin react?

If he still remember it?

If this was the key for changmin to not be angry at him anymore?

He didn't know.

Just when he left his trance, changmin got called up, following by the music student that will play for him, and that's obviously sunwoo.

Sunwoo was not surprised but changmin? He felt so many emotions, anger, surprise, nervous, anxious, excited? Yeah he doesn't know himself.

"But prof-" changmin complained but was cut off by his professor.

"No buts, just go on to the front. I mean he's the top of his class and you're the top of this class so it's a perfect combination." (pizza...... sorry can't help it)

Changmin just rolled his eyes and glared at sunwoo. He just complied to what his professor said and stood at the front, waiting for sunwoo to start.

When sunwoo started, changmin was greeted by a familiar melody. He looked at sunwoo's direction and saw him having a smile directed at him.

Changmin was caught off guard by the melody that sunwoo was playing. 'it's the piece he made for me..' he thought.

"You may now start, changmin." his professor said, cutting his train of thoughts.

"A-ah yes." changmin nodded, once again looking at sunwoo's direction, telling him to start off again.

Sunwoo only knew the melody to the piece, he's the one who made it anyways, what he didn't knew was changmin wrote some lyrics with the melody. 

Changmin wrote the lyrics when sunwoo left, due to his sadness, but he didn't record it.

Changmin waited for a few seconds of sunwoo's playing to start his dance.

When the cue started, his mind totally went to his dancing headspace. Where he doesn't care about his surroundings anymore and it's just him and the music that's playing.

It was years ago when his headspace started, a week after sunwoo left, to be exact.

He was so sad that sunwoo just left and didn't even tell him where he was going. He just disappeared like thin air.

Dancing was the one that could make him feel better. The way he could put all the feelings in it and somehow make art.

In that way, he can forget what sunwoo did.

But you know what's funny? is because the piece that sunwoo was playing was the one changmin use to dance to when he's feeling sad.

Ironic right?

Somehow, forgetting sunwoo felt right but he can't bring himself to do it. Everytime he finishes dancing to this piece, he would cry, remebering the horrible thing sunwoo did.

But now, he was feeling different. He didn't feel any sadness when he started dancing to the melody.

Maybe because there was people watching him?

Or because now the person that led him to dance to this piece was here and playing it for him.

He didn't know and don't wanna know.

Sunwoo on the other hand was also focusing on what he's playing. Putting all his feeling in the piece.

Glancing ever so often to the dancing flower infront of him. Smiling he thought, 'he dance so graceful as always...'.

Seeing changmin dance to the piece he made for him made sunwoo feel happy.

Giddy even.

Noticing that changmin seems have already danced to this peice, memorized every step, executing it with ease.

The both then noticed that the song was already near it's end, leaving the both of them nervous.

Why you asked? Because in the original peice that sunwoo made, there was a part that pauses for three seconds with the only lyrics that was in that part.

Both knew that if they want to perfect the timing, they'll have to sing it out loud for the both of them to be aware of what their going to do.

Nearing that part of the peice, changmin and sunwoo made eye contact and nodded their heads in agreement of what to do.

No need to question how they understood each other, having them know each other for 12 years is enough explanation.

Focusing back on dancing and playing the piano, the both of them then got ready.

Inhaling a deep breath then.....

Sunwoo stops playing and Changmin stopped dancing, both singing a very meaningful lyrics that the two of them only know.

"君へと舞い落ちてくよ"
"I'M FALLING TO YOU..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi! Here's a long update to make up for being late. I'm gonna be so busy this week and next week so i'm not yet gonna publish the following chapters. Please wait and Thank you for reading this! 

And please vote :>