~ 8 ~

Third person POV

Changmin was confused when he saw sunwoo storm out of the room with glossy eyes and shaky breaths. This confusion then turned into worry when he saw sunwoo passing by the window clutching his chest.

When he made eye contact with sunwoo earlier, he saw panic and sadness in his eyes. He didn't know what happened to the latter, was it because of their performance together?

Why was he suddenly sad when their performance was just perfect. You didn't hear that from him but that's exactly what he was talking about.

He shrugged the topic off and just thought of maybe his eyes just slipped and didn't really saw sunwoo clutch his chest.

Changmin just ignored the worry that's getting bigger inside him and just continued to give his attention to his performing classmate.

One minute turned into five, then five minutes into ten, Sunwoo still hasn't got back to the class room. The last performer already presented and it's almost time to get their grades. 

Changmin wasn't worried for their grade by now, he was more worried about sunwoo. It didn't help either that he was the only one who noticed sunwoos state when he left.

Yes, their 'enemies' and supposed to be hating each other but changmin's a human too, so is sunwoo, and he can't help but feel worry. What if something will happen to sunwoo and he didn't do anything to help him when he was the one who saw his state last.

Deciding that overthinking wasn't the cure for his worrying over sunwoo, he excused himself to his teacher to go to the bathroom, probably gonna look for sunwoo if the latter was still there.

He saw chanhee look at him with confusion in his eyes but changmin just gave him the 'don't worry' look and just went out the door to started finding sunwoo. First up, the bathroom.

When changmin arrived at the males bathroom, it was empty. He checked every stall and corner of the room and he didn't find any sign of sunwoo being there.

Going out of the bathroom, he scanned the hallways to see if sunwoo is still walking by the halls or by the lockers. He looked at every empty rooms but to his dismay he still didn't find sunwoo.

"where are you..." he mumbled.

He's getting anxious every second and it didn't help the worry that's still inside him. He searched the whole building of the dance department and he still hasn't found sunwoo.

All he could think of right now is sunwoo.

Then he remembered something, 'the dance department building has a tooftop!' he exclaimed in his head and sprinted on the staircase that's leading to the rooftop.

Reaching the metal door to the rooftop, he pushed through it and winced at the sunlight that's coming from outside. He checked hid left side and right side, hoping to see sunwoo.

But he didn't see him. Suddenly he heard sniffles and hiccups just behind him and so he decided to look back and sighed in relief after seeing sunwoo under a small roof crying.

Realizing that the latter was crying, he immedietly ran towards him and sat beside him.

"Hey, hey.... Sunwoo..." he softly called sunwoo to not startle him.

"Go away..." sunwoo didn't nudge nor look up from hiding between his curled up knees. The latter didn't need changmin to hurt his feelings anymore, eventhough he wasn't sure if what he thought was true or not.

"I'm not leaving the rooftop unless you come with me.." changmin sternly said.

"Why do you care anyways..." sunwoo whispered but changmin heard it. Changmin thought of something for him to answer the latters question but nothing came up.

'yeah, why do i care anyways...' changmin thought to himself.

He shrugged that question and decides to let the converstaion back at sunwoo again.

"Sunwoo..." changmin sighed, "You rarely cry." he doesn't want to pick a fight with the latter right now, considering sunwoo's state, that's why he said it calmy rather than harshly.

"And if you do, it's a seriouse matter." changmin continued.

Sunwoo now had his head up looking at changmin with shock on his face. He didn't knew that changmin still knows things about him and that made a little hope came up.

But then he remembered the reason why he's now crying, making him cry even more.

This startled changmin and out of reflex he hugged the crying boy and placed the head of the said male on his shoulder and just let him cry. He doesn't care if his shirt is going to be wet from the shaking boy's tears, it's already wet anyways because of his dancing earlier.

Changmin patted sunwoo's back, attempting to make the latter relax because he's now having a hard time breathing because of his sobs.

Sunwoo on the other hand kept on crying and crying and looks like he won't stop soon. When changmin hugged him, he just instantly broke down. Inhaling changmin's scent, sunwoo remembered the last time they hugged and boy was that a very long time ago.

Changmin might have sweated bullets earlier but he doesn't smell like he had.

Sunwoo didn't even bother pulling out from the hug and just melted in it. Changmin did too and even wrapped his other hand on sunwoo's waist that caught the latter off guard but let the dancer do it anyways.

Knowing that changmin was comfortable with the position they were in, sunwoo sneaked his arms on the side and settled in the hems of changmins shirt, clutching on it and released more tears.

Sunwoo missed this so much, him and changmin hugging each other, minus the crying part, and just being in the prescence with the other.

Back when he was still in the US, he hasn't been warmed enough just by the prescence of his parents and newly found friends. He was still finding the warm prescence of home and his home back then was seperated from him. Making him feel empty and cold inside.

Now that he was in the prescence of his home again, he felt warm, safe and complete. They may not be in the best situation right now but that doesn't matter to sunwoo at the moment.

Only him and changmin hugging each other. It was enough to make him forget why he was a crying mess and he doesn't care anymore about his overthinkings.

He justs wanna seize this moment with Changmin.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Hi! Here's the weekly update!

Thank you for reading and please vote!

I'll be updating every saturday from now on.

- Kris18