~ 7 ~

Third person POV

Ending the performance, Changmin panted, catching his breath, and started standing up from his previouse ending pose.

Sunwoo on the other hand felt his hands hurt but he loved it, knowing that he and changmin just presented a good performance infront of their proffesor and classmates.

The both of them then scanned the room for reactions and saw that all that was in there was having their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

They looked at each other, feeling proud and somewhat nervous of what would they say about their performance.

All that nervousness then ended when the whole room burts into fits of cheers and clappings coming from their classmates and a standing ovation from their teacher.

"Woah..." Mr. Lee, their teacher, has his mouth agape while still clapping. "I didn't knew i could witness a live performance that was executed so perfectly."

Both boys' faces lighten up and quickly bowed to their teacher and classmates saying 'thank you' repeatedly. They accidentally shared glances while doing so, seeing each other's eyes with happiness and satisfaction.

It then hit changmin that he was supposed to hate sunwoo, not to be happy and bubbly when he's around him.

He quickly bowed to Mr. Lee again and went straight to his place next to chanhee, grabbing his water bottle to ease his dehydration from dancing.

Sunwoo noticed this and he didn't know why the latter was acting like that. He shrugged the topic off and proceeded to just sit near the mirror so that he could have a better view of changmin and the upcoming performances.

Sunwoo admired the dancer from his slicked red hair, caused by changmin brushing it, to his eyes that was peircing to the dancer that was performing infront of the whole class, then to his perfectly sculpted nose and plush pink lips.

Oh how sunwoo would like to kiss that lips again.

Yes, again.

Changmin was basically his 1st and 2nd kiss. It was when sunwoo just turned 12 and changmin forgot to buy him a gift, causing sunwoo to get all sulky.

So after sunwoo's birthday party, changmin dragged sunwoo in to his room, and as cheesy as it sounds, he gave a speech of confession for his love to sunwoo, making up for his birthday gift that he 'forgot' to buy.

This made sunwoo all back on being giddy and happy, also giving a speech to changmin that he also loves him back.

Then there they shared there first kiss, just a peck tbh since they're still so young.

Going back to sunwoo, now that he thought of it, maybe changmin already have kissed someone else aside from him. Thinking about that possibility made him furrow his eyebrows and squint his eyes.

'who could've possibly be..' he thought, scanning the room for possible person to have done that kind of thing. From the right side of the room to the other side, he observed and squints his eyes even more to see some kind of sign, or somethin, each person.

But thankfully, after he scanned all the people inside the room, even the teacher, he didn't feel any 'i kissed changmin' sign. No one knows how he does or feel that thing but it's sunwoo, he's weird.

Talking about weird, while sunwoo was back at admiring changmin, after that intense investigation of his, he noticed that the shirt that changmin was wearing is sliding down, revealing his shoulder.

Why was that weird you ask, well, he saw some kind of patch just right on changmin's flower pattern, covering it fully. He didn't see the whole patch but he was sure that it really covered changmin's flower fully.

Sunwoo was curious as to why changmin would cover it. In all beautiful things in the world, the flowers and pattern was definetly one of it. So why cover it.

Sunwoo thought of some possible reason and started listing them one by one in his mind.

Maybe changmin doesn't want anyone seeing it?

But when they were younger, changmin would brag about his flower. How beautiful and pretty it was. 'maybe he doesn't brag anymore since he got his pattern..' .

Nodding on his attempt of answering his own question, he started to list the possible reasons again.

Maybe changmin doesn't like his pattern?

But changmin would not have the heart to hate his own flower and pattern, knowing that it doesn't sound like a thing changmin would feel nor do.

'but he does now...... after i came back.' sunwoo snickered at his own thought and felt a little ache coming from his heart. He patted his chest to eas the pain and it did after a few seconds.

He inhaled and calmed himself to think of another reason, but he only hurt himself more when his mind came up with a very hurtful reason.

'what if.........' he trailed off.

'what if he already found his soulmate?' he questioned himself, staring at changmin with glossy eyes. The little ache that he felt earlier was now back but not little anymore. His breathing got uneven and shollow, tears running through his cheeks but he quickly wiped them.

Sunwoo's breath hitched when changmin suddenly looked in to his direction. He quickly stood up and excused himself to the teacher and went outside to the bathroom to avoid changmin for a while.

'i can't handle seeing you with someone else.... My heart aches.'

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Hi! I'm sorry for the very late update. And thank you for 200+ reads! I'm planning to release a new book soon and it's a bbangnyukyuwoo! If ur a fan of poly relationships please look forward to it. This book may have slow updates because of me writing both books at the same time but i think i will publish the chapters every week from now on. Thank you! And please vote hueheuehe...