ᏢᎡϴᏞϴᏀႮᎬ

Anastasia or Anna didn't know where the hell she was

Anastasia or Anna didn't know where the hell she was. One moment she was laying on her bed like a sloth because she had nothing to do in the pandemic after the lockdown was announced and in the next moment she was sitting in a room, a white room to be exact, which was too white for her liking. And for decoration was a chair on which she was currently sitting. Waiting for someone to come.

She was tapping her foot nervously with her elbow on her knee and her chin resting on her hand.

She was getting impatient as she was doing nothing, not like she had anything to do back home but at least she was doing nothing in her home, here doing nothing was making her impatient. Not like she was waiting for someone to give her some task because she was just too lazy at that time.

"Oh! Sorry for keeping you waiting!" Suddenly a voice said from behind startling the girl making her fall from the chair.

"Ouch! What the hell!" Exclaimed the girl. She gets up and turns around to see the source of the voice. She gets surprised to see Janina Gavankar, the woman she knows to play Qetsiyah in The Vampire Diaries.

"What..." She was at a loss for words. Not expecting an actress to be her abductor.

"You must be Anastasia right? I was waiting for you, My name is Qetsiyah. Well, you already know me from the show that you watched in your world." She said with a smile.

Anna was just standing there with her mouth agape.

"Close your mouth love, I know I am quite stunning but still. And yes if you think if it's real or not, so darling it's very much real. I have brought you here to do a task of mine. Which might be a tad bit difficult for me if I do it myself." Said Qetsiyah.

"Let me guess...Kill Silas right?" The girl managed to say this as she quickly recovered from her surprise.

"Yes darling, that only. And if you ask me why choose you well I don't even know myself as that's in the hands of the author because you are the protagonist." Explained Qetsiyah with a sigh.

"Don't you care about the fourth wall?" Asked Anna which was thoroughly ignored by the witch.

"Well now I am going to send you to the universe, now do you have any questions?" Asked Qetsiyah.

"Well yeah, I mean I will be in a world of supernatural, so I must have powers to defend myself, shouldn't I?" Asked the girl with a questioning tone.

"Well I knew you were gonna ask something like that, so yes, you will have powers, my love." Stated Qetsiyah.

"Won't! Really! Can I call you Tessa? So Tessa what would it be? Am I the most powerful witch? Or the scarlet which? Or a tribrid? Or a -" Anna started to rant when she was cut off by Tessa, "You, will get to know about your powers with time. You have to figure out yourself that what are you. When you will figure it out, I will be there to teach you your complete powers."

"Wait really? I have to figure it out? Well, ah! , get on with it. Wait, which episode will I start from?" Asked Anna.

"The Masquerade Ball."

That was all she said when a white light appeared blinding the vision of the girl and engulfing her to oblivion.

A/N:So how was it, folks? Please leave your thoughts.