6.

Anna knew what was gonna happen, and she didn't want anything to do with it right now

Anna knew what was gonna happen, and she didn't want anything to do with it right now. Elijah was gonna take Jenna and Elena for a historical stroll. Then a dinner will happen where he would get daggered.

She thought to let Elijah get daggered to have some relevancy with the plot, she wanted some things to happen according to the plot. She didn't want to be near them right now as so if Elijah might confront her later, she would say that they didn't tell her about any plan, which would be the truth.

Right now she wanted to go to New Orleans to bring Kol's dark objects from father Kieran. So she started her journey early in the morning. She had told Bonnie about this and told her she might come late.

Bonnie and her relationship was a bit strong.  At least bonnie knew she only had Anna right now whom she could trust, even though Anna still had her doubts.

She hailed a taxi, she wanted to kinda rent it for today's journey from to and fro.

She sat in the car and was greeted by the taxi driver. "Hello dear my name is Georgie and I am going to take to your destination today!" Said Georgie in an enthusiastic voice.

She liked the Georgie guy. He looked like in his thirties or early forties. She sat there and talked with him. She didn't mind talking with the drivers and thought it was fun. She liked when the drivers were enthusiastic and held a conversation. Other than using phone you had to get some other means of entertainment in a long journey.

"So Georgie where are you from?" Asked Anna. She really wanted to get to know this man eagerly. He gave away the fatherly vibes which she dearly missed.

"I am from Ireland my dear. Came here with my daughter, she was like you, blonde hair blue eyes...you remind me of her." Answered Georgie with a small sad smile on his face. Anna wondered what happened to his daughter.

"What happened if I may ask, it's okay if you don't wanna tell." She added the last part quickly, not wanting to hurt the feelings of the man.

"Oh don't worry dear, umm, she died actually." Answered Georgie with a sad smile.