13.

White

White

It was the only thing that Anna could see right now. The same white room that she was in, when she got into this world first.

Maybe this was it, it was the end of her story, maybe now she would get up from this dream or this long sleep and begin her old daily life again. No vampire, werewolves, witches or doppelgangers, just her normal world, her momma and her best friend Sameera.

Sameera.

Those guys knew her, her bestfriend, her sister. They said they killed her, that she was also send into this world... What did happen with her friend...

She began to worry, she didn't know what was happening with her friend, is she even in her world or she also got teleported in a world like her... She didn't know what to think. She just could worry about her friend.

Her train of thoughts were interrupted by the noise of clearing of throat.

She turned around to find Qetsiyah standing behind her.

"Hey." She said softly, she wasn't in her high spirits right now, well seeing that she died.

"Someone is sad?" Asked Tessa softly.

"Well seeing that I just drowned and died before being choked. Well yeah, not a great day. But I prefer not dying while drowning, not a pleasent experience." Replied Anna in not so loving way.

"Okay, okay don't be so sassy right now. I know you died but... You are not dead." Replied Tessa.

"What? What do you mean?" This line had peaked Anna's interest.

"You had to die to reborn." Said Tessa in a very cryptic way.

"Aye, I don't have time for this shit huh, just tell me seriously, like, what the hell?" Said Anna impatiently, her accent on the loose now.

"God, you ruin the vibes..." Whined Tessa as she took a seat beside her.

"Tessa, you are a bloody 2000 year old witch. Stop acting like a drama craving teen." Said Anna. "Like me." mumbled Anna later