14.

Emotions.

That was what Anna was feeling...too many emotions.

Not days ago she was dead, literally, but here was she right now gasping for air, startling everyone.

Her talk with Tessa was eye opening. How she was not just a mere human but a supernatural, a siren nonetheless, a Superus Seductus. This was shocking for her.

Let alone the fact that she was sent in a fictional world, she also discovered that she was a supernatural, something she could only dream of, which now was becoming her reality, and it felt weird.

She sat straight up and steadied herself. A pair of arms helping her to steady herself.

It took her quite moments to adjust to her vision, but when she did, she could only see similar emotion on every person present in the room; relief, shock, confusion, and what not.

She took in her environment, and tried to pick up the faces while trying to adjust her vision.

Mystic Falls gang, Original brothers, Georgie and another lady that she didn't recognise present there. She saw that she was supported by none other than her housemate, Bonnie.

She looked at them with a slight frown and and musterd a small Hey from her mouth with a small wave from her hands.

Everybody frowned at her antics.

"Hey? Hey!?" Bonnie started in sudden anger as she suddenly left Anna's side resulting her in losing balance, when Georgie quickly came by her side and steadied her.

Anna got quite startled by this.

"Hey!? Is the thing you are gonna say to us!? Anna you were dead for god's sake!" Bonnie exclaimed her anger with some aggressive hand gestures.

"You don't get to die and then come back and then say a bloody Hey!" Rambled Bonnie in anger, tears now forming in her eyes.

Everyone was quite startled by the outburst to actually greet the now alive girl. Anna felt bad and thought to calm Bonnie down with soft words.

"Hey Bonnie, wait no hey, no hey bonnie, gay bon- wait no not that, what the hell bon-" Anna started her rambling when she suddenly got engulfed in a tight hug.

"You know how much I was crying, you know how much I was sad, you know how much I felt bad, I thought you were dead, I thought I lost my another family. You know-"  Bonnie was saying the words between sobs and by then she was completely crying.

Anna hugged her tightly, like her life depended on it. She muttered a long line of apologies.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She kept on chanting to the crying girl. "It wasn't my fault that I got killed, what was a supposed to do. They killed me... Oh, My, God they killed me!" And by now Anna started to cry full on too.