2.

"So you want me to give you a chance tofind a loophole in the curse?" Asked the original

find a loophole in the curse?" Asked the original.

She told him that everything in nature has loopholes and every curse has a failsafe, well mostly. She just needed a bit time to find that loophole.

She told him that she wanted a chance so she could find a way where they would be able to break the curse and the life of doppleganger would be spared. Not like she cared too much about her but she had to stay alive, for Klaus.

She couldn't just directly say this to him why she needed her alive, she had to find a way to tell him about the curse's failsafe indirectly, maybe if he would tell her about the real curse she might be able to twist her words to make him understand.

"I mean come on, she is just a teenager, she has a whole life ahead, and I also know deep down you would also want to spare her life. Please just a chance." Said the blonde.

"I wouldn't care much if I say truthfully, but I don't think there would be any loophole in the sun and moon curse." Said the original.

"Well, I have a special gift, that people here lack. That's a brain which I use perfectly fine."replied the blonde." And I believe that there will be a loophole, at least in the original curse." She said with an emphasis on the word original.

Elijah's lips twitched a bit, amusement clear in his eyes. Him and his brother had managed to fool the entire supernatural community with the fake curse they had forged to make their work easier, but no one in those time had enough brain to question the said curse. He thought maybe for once there would be someone to catch the fraud, and maybe that person would be the beauty in front of him.

"Why you say it like that?" Asked Elijah, clearly amused.

"I mean you tell me Sun and Moon curse? I mean this is the most obvious cause you can come up with in the supernatural community. And it sounds so biblical." She started to lowly phrase the canon Elijah. Like he phrased it while explaining the curse to Elena.