9.

Anna had been waiting for a while

Anna had been waiting for a while. She had removed the dagger from Elijah's chest and now was waiting for him to wake up. It had been five minutes and she was losing patience. Because she didn't had patience.

She was sitting on the floor, cross legged waiting for the original suit to wake up when suddenly there was a gasp. She hurried towards him and hovered above him.

"Anastasia." Exclaimed Elijah.

She smiled a bit at him. He started to feel dizzy and was falling down when she held him against her.

"Hey you alright?" Asked Anna.

He leaned towards her for a bit feeling relaxed when suddenly he couldn't breathe.

"I can't breathe! What's happening!?" Panicked Elijah.

"Oh my god you are not invited in!" Panicked Anna.

He quickly got up and rushed out, breaking the wall and Anna quickly followed with the blood bags she had brought with her.

Elijah was outside, catching his breathe. He saw her approaching him.

"You alright?" Asked Anna with concern. She gave him the blood bags which he quitely accepted.

He quickly finished them and suddenly grabbed her and zoomed her towards a tree.

"What the hell Elijah!" Yelped Anna.

"Were you involved with them? Did you know about their plan?" Asked Elijah sternly. He had held her against a tree, firmly holding her arms. Firmly but gently.

"What the hell Elijah leave me first!" Said Anna while trying to get out of his grasp.

He hesitantly left her arms.

"I am sorry Anastasia. But ideally want to know, were you involved in this? Did you know?" Asked Elijah but this time softly.

"Listen to my heart Elijah. They didn't tell me that they were going to take you down during dinner." Anna said while carefully choosing her words.