𝚃𝚆𝙾

"Time hits like a tone of rocks" I cry out on the phone, my eyes are watering and my hands are more sweaty then they have been in a while.

"Calm down, Fae you know my thoughts on this situation" my friend's deep calm voice tried to calm me to no prevail.

"No I can't calm down, what am I meant to do.. send back the invite saying no or never respond like I never got it" the second is what I want to do but I know that it's wrong to do that especially to him.

"Bitch wake up and smell the flowers, so what your only friend from high school is getting married to the whore who made your life a living hell for you." Schlatt's tone changed from a caring tone to more like he wanted to get this over with.

"So what? So what the only person who I actually was able to talk to and the person who made it so I was deathly scared of talking to anyone are getting married! Schlatt he's marrying my sister, this is the same guy I was sort of you know ahhh" I don't like talking about this but Schlatt was the only person I trusted with bits of my past. Though he doesn't even know my actual name just like I don't know his, I share a lot of things with him.

"You wouldn't be thinking about it this much if you didn't want to go" he says starting to really sound pissed at this point, I know that he doesn't like it when I talk about my so called first 'love' well I don't really think it was love but appreciation that he chose to ignore the rumours and even my awkward anxiety filled words. He gave me hope in a time where i thought life was shitty and well it didn't last, my sister stole my hope like my she destroyed everything else.

I need to stop thinking about those terrible people.

"Schlatt this isn't easy for me, I have trouble with.." I should just say bye and hang up, he's been a good friend too me but he should have to deal with me just like I shouldn't have to deal with those who annoy me aka the outside world.

"Just tell them to fuck off like you do to everyone else that annoys you, your a grown fucking adult! Act like one!" He demands before hanging up without even a goodbye.

Our conversation since I implied that he wanted more then friendship about a month ago he's been extra dick like, he's normal good at taking things from femboys to a joke but now he's just an arse. I need to forget about all the pains in my life right now.

 I need to forget about all the pains in my life right now

Hello Pixie

I'm not short

Sureee

I swear on your pickle
aesthetic that I'm 6"9

Really 69

What? 🤷‍♀️

Really..

☺️☺️

Your so funny aren't you