𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

"STAY AWAY AHHH! DREAM HELP ME! THE CHILDREN ARE COMING AFTER ME!" I scream out running.

"Wait tommy or baby zombies?" Dream laughs.

"ZOMBIES AGH! IMMA DYING" I continue to scream with no help.

"Getting philza Minecraft there" the blond brat dream called Tommy laughed out, I don't know how he got ads to add him to our new Minecraft server but from what I've heard he could get his way in anywhere i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but still.

"Philza?" I question.

"He made Minecraft" The child loudly announces which only confused me more.

"I thought his name of Jed or something idk" I get murdered finally but that fucking green brat... the only green brat I want in my life name starts with a D.

"Jed? Really please say your joking" dream wheezes.

"Dream your woman is weird and I am the big man woman lover so I know woman" Tomato boy adds.

"Your like twelve kid you don't know weird if it nibbled on your toes" I respawn at our house were the kid is trying to rob us blind.

"Yo kid whatcha think ya doin?" I hit his character.

"I NEEDED COBBLESTONE FOR MY POWER TOWER!" He screeches out.

"How the fuck did you a child get the crazy bitch known as my best friend to let you on our Minecraft streaming server? both myself and chat want to know" I ask.

"I added her into a call with Big Q, they talked about drugs and then she was like Big Man you are so funny and not annoying unlike other men so you can come on our server!" Tommy explains, British voice sound nice even from hormone filled teenager, I miss Georgie.

"Why does that sound half way believable?" Dream snickers.

"BECAUSE IT WAS WHAT HAPPENED!" Tommy loudly broke my ear drums.

"How did you and ads even get in contact? Like who put you in touch with her?" I question.

"Well I saw her fight with Dream on Twitter so I followed her and since I'm verified she followed me back, then I dm her like your poggers and she was like hey big man introduce me to big Q so we can hang in dark alleyways together" as the words leave his mouth I know for sure most of that probably is true, it sounds like ads.

"Plus Georgenotfound follows you both so now I the big man and Tubbo does too" he finishes off.

"Dream I think we are parents now" I joke.

"Fuck no! we have patches, Roky, basilisk,  Dragon and siren" he comes out of no where and murders Tommy.

"DREAM I WILL TELL PHILZA ON YOU!" Tommy screeches before both leaving the call and the server, Dream and myself burst into laughter. My chat fills with leave Tommy alone and then a lot of mean comments about the child.

"YO CROTCH GOBLIN MODS OF MINE ANYONE WHO MAKES REALLY MEAN COMMENTS ABOUT TOMMY OR ONE OF THE OTHER YOUNGENS ON MY CHRISTEN MINECRAFT SERVER TIME THEM OUT OR SOMETHING" I screech out.

"Does your voice hurt?" Dream snickers.

"Yes but I will not allow my fucking ass of stans belittle such a nice kid, Tommy has worked his British butt off to get this far and as mean as I am, I have to respect the work he has put into his career. So yes I know weird fae is tell people to not bully children on the internet but I got to say getting to know him and the others in the Minecraft fandom has given me a new view, as long as they enjoy it and it's legal then who has the right to stop them" I explain.