𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

"Fae wake up, it's lunch time.." Ads voice wakes me, I open my eyes to see I had been put in Schlatt's bed. I fell asleep on the couch last night so he must of carried me to here, he really acts like my father sometimes.

"Hey Addy... I'm sorry if I wreck your party last night" I mutter as I sit up.

"Honey it's alright my hangover and lack of memory of most of last night help with the zero idea on what you mean" she smiles out.

"Dream and I got into a fight... well not really I walked in on him kissing Amriel.. so I dragged Conner and Schlatt here instead of celebrating you" I really feel bad for taking Schlatt from her on her birthday.

"Girl I'm pretty sure you saved them then, apparently I tried to even make out with Toast last night so it's  good on that part and with the amriel thing... I've heard a few sides of that story and I rushed over here as soon as I could walk with help of goggles! Imma marry sapnap and him like man they have been helping me clean and like sobar up!" She smiles hugging me.

"You starting a Haram?" I question.

"Only if you join" she kisses my cheek.

"Thank you for the offer but I already have a mess of a love life right now so wait a bit for me to sort that out" I hug her tightly.

"Want the boys to drop you off at your place cause I apparently gave your phone and keys to Dream" she awkwardly laughs.

"Thank you and yes please" I smile.

"He's gonna say something about the fact your wearing a men's shirt and tacky pants" she laughs a bit.

"He will think damn she hot even looking like that, why was I so dumb to make out with a basic white Girl instead of this beautiful woman I had in front of me" I joke.

"That sounds about right" Nick says scary the shit out of me, is everyone a fucking ninja today.

"FOR REFRIGERATOR FUCKING SAKE CALL ME CANDY BECAUSE SOME CRACKHEAD BE STEALING MY KINDEY" I screech out.

"God they didn't lie you really do scream weird stuff when people sneak up on you" Sapnap laughs out.

"Don't be a menace to the poor girl" Georgie comes to save me.

"Defending your competition?" Sapnap laughs out.

"There is no competition" He softly smiles at me, great even Dream's friends feel sorry for me.

"He'd pick anyone but me" I mutter.

"Fae as soon as whatever went down last night he had a go at that pink haired girl, then asked where Schlatt's place was to come find you but after Ads drunkly said Schlatt lived on her bedroom floor he realised that you need time so he moped back to your place" Georgie smile is gentle and pure, he is such a good friend defending his best friend to me and I really want to believe that.

"Even if he did doesn't make up for the lip fighting that I witnessed" I mutter.

"Oh I cannot defend or explain that, he refused to explain it to anyone until he talked to you." Georgie throws his unlocked phone to me, on it was Twitter.

" Georgie throws his unlocked phone to me, on it was Twitter