𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

"Hey dreamy are you free next weekend? Same for your boys?" I smile as speak into my phone.

"I am actually but why do the boys have to be free too?" I can hear the smugness in his voice.

"Well Addy's Birthday is coming up and I got told to invite y'all... she said that your boyfriends are invited too, though they will need a hotel. I only have room for one person in my apartment" I smirk.

"Oh your promising me a good time?" He wheezes a little.

"Oh you know it, but either way it's gonna be fun for everyone 21 and over! OMG WE CAN DO WHAT YOU DID TO ME BUT TO GEORGIE!!!" By the powers of Adhd I am quick to change the conversation.

"Yes, yes and yes! You can pretend to be like a crazy crackhead fan of his and ask to sniff his hair" Dream wheezes out.

"Or I could come over kiss you then walk off and not tell Georgie that it was me until the party" I give an evil giggle.

"I do like that idea, let's mix the two together!" He suggests.

"So I kiss Georgie?" I ask.

"No! What the plan is, act like a crazy fan and when we rock up to Ads's birthday you will be there and he will be terrified" he returns with his own evil laugh.

"I like this plan... then I will walk over to you at the party and kiss you" I smirk.

"That will be fun, for me at least. Gogy might cry" he once again sounds smug followed by his sexy wheezing. For fuck sake call me David and put me in the horny jail.

Wait who is David? I don't even know a david... hmm but whoever david is he, she, they or whatever pronouns david is... the person is in horny jail!

"Dreamy what if I walk over to you at the party and just lick your face?" I ask.

"I would take you into a private room" this man ain't helping my naughty thoughts.

"Just realised a problem... if Georgie hears my voice he will kinda know it's me..." I mutter out.

"Use your sexy asmr voice... actually don't.. I won't be able to hold myself back if you do... use a French accent" he debates with himself.

"Oh that works... WAIT you can't help yourself when I speak in my close to the mic louder voice... I will remember that for later" I smirk.

Okay maybe this Horny thoughts isn't one sided, maybe Dream feels the same whatever I feel is way. I know we have a connection but Ads's birthday weekend would be the perfect time to test it.

"Fae you still there?" With his words I Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity... one second I am controlled by the horny demon inside of me and the next it's Adhd goblin coming out. Need to stop falling asleep to Eminem, though it's better then when I feel asleep to corpse and had the dream that he stole my knees because I didn't Vote for him as the president of our stupid country.

"Sorry I got distracted thinking about you" I softly laugh.

"Oh what kind of thoughts?" he replies.

"Things that you wouldn't want your family to hear, but I'll tell you in private when I see you" I chuckle a little.

"Promise you will" he returns a small chuckle of his own.

"I promise" I smirk.

"Good, I have to go for a bit... I will call you later" he mutters sounding preoccupied.

"Okie dokie hot stuff, if you don't I will commit man hunt on your sexy ass" I smirk.

"Bye beautiful" he whispers into his phone, I can feel my face burning up.

Unmasked (Dream x Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara