Special Chapter! Pt.2

"Bro shut the fuck up he is too quiet for him to be yours" I laugh

"I know, he gets it from Zafar. He is a lot more quiet then the internet thinks" she laughs.

"I agree, it's hard to keep a conversation with him some days.." Clay awkwardly laughs.

"Bhaha you and me both, though he is very loud and vocal other times" Ads smirks winking at mainly clay.

"I can relate there, Dreamy makes decent commentary" I smirk back.

"Yeah but mine lead to marriage and two kids..." she smiles looking down at her baby bean in his bassinet.

"Yeah and I want at least five more" we hear Zafar joke as he walks in with Tatti running behind him with one of her many Rammie plushies. She's already a Schlatt Stan... god save us all.

"My brother!" She smiles out running over to her mother and brother's bassinet.

"God no more, you aren't the one who had to grow them and push them out." She shakes her head at her husband who just gives puppy dog eyes.

"Okay one more..." she really is whipped since getting pregnant for the second time...

"But not for another two years... give my body a break" she laughs.

"Mama... can brother have Rammie?" Tatti looks up at her mother handing her the business Rammie that Ads brought for herself back in june 2021.

"Baby you don't have to give brother your rammie! Uncle Schlatt will get him his own. That Rammie is yours but thank you baby for being such a good girl" she kneels down to kiss her daughters head.

"Honey be careful please" Zafar rushes over to pull his wife back up.

"Zafar I'm not a breakable, but you will be if you continue to act like it" she gives him a scary look before kisses him.

"Oh Fae did my wife tell you the school we have for Tati next year wants us to get her tested for ADHD and ASD... apparently their evaluation she did for her to start attending school show high signs for ADHD and minor for ASD" Zafar sighs he looks stressed by it.

"I was tested for ADHD at the age of 5 if that helps, my dad's friend pointed it out that I was very similar to their nephew who has it... and well they have heaps of different ways of treating it now days. It isn't something too worry about" I smile.

"That's what I said, I have ADHD too. And I'm technically on the ASD spectrum too though I don't go around talking about it much." Addy really didn't even tell me, I mean the signs are there but it's not my place to judge or overlook at.

"At least she doesn't have my behavioural issues I had on top of the autism. It was just me though, not all people with ASD are as emotional as I was. I'm lucky my Granddad looked into it a lot when I was diagnosed" she shrugs.