Special Chapter! Pt.1

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Before you read this special chapter I want to make it clear that I have no idea on what is going on with any of the real mcyt content creators currently or for the over past year. I still enjoy writing mcyt fanfics but like people do I have not been active in the fandom for a long time.

And to add to that, even the characters based on irl people are still fictional characters and are just made to act out my story. Other than sharing an original idea with the og peeps they are not really related to them in any way.

Plus Fae and Addy are two of my fav OC when it comes to their friendship (my irl bestie says they are in love and don't need their men so they should just run off together) and I want to play their story out a bit more <3

Thank you for reading this! :)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It's been a whole ass year since new years when that idiot made me love him so much more, it's 2023 and the world seems like it's not going to shit as much but still sucks ass not gonna lie. 2022 was weird as hell ngl.

"Are you Fae?" A girl probably only 14 asks, why did my dumbass boyfriend have to go to the bathroom right now... this is his fault if anything.

It will be fun he said
like old time he said

Old times my ass, I'm proud he did a face reveal finally but god now we can't have a date without his fangirls simping over him like what's so good about that stupidly hot boyfriend of mine that teenage girls and some fully grown one plus decent amount of guys get horny over. Like chill, but the amount of death glares we get in public now days is great and by we I mean me... cause I'm apparently getting in between him and Gogy like there is anyway to get in between them.

They are soulmates and I'm okay with that cause Roky is mine. At least I got the refrigerator to back me up on third wheeling when he's not texting his beloved.

"Uh I guess..." I shrug to the girl.

"I just saw you with Dream and well hoped it was you... you look exactly like how he describes you! I mean your brother Knightly, I'm a major fan of his and I love when you join his streams! I just wanted to say thank you" she smiles before running back to her friends.

Okay maybe I judged her too quickly, she was sweet. Also a fan of my brother not boyfriend.. I mean she knew who dream was so like I guess both..

I can't believe that I'm known as Dream's girlfriend, Schlatt's daughter, Addy's bestie and now Knightly's sister. I remember the days when nobody had a good thing to say about me but now it's all thank you and I am in love with your boyfriend. And can I get schlatt's number because I want him to push me down the stairs and thank him afterwards....

"You ready to head back to the house?" My boyfriend says making me jump.

"Agh no sneaking up on me loser!! I am only short but I will still beat you up" I stand up turning to him, the smile on his face is so dorky.

"Baby please forgive me" he puts on fake puppy dog eyes.

"Save that crap for your boyfriend, let's get back to yours because i miss my Roky and I know you miss your Gogy" I roll my eye before pulling his shirt collar down so I can kiss this loser.

A quick drive and we are back at his compound of a house, I try to only bully him for a couple minutes about how rich he is. I mean I still have a decent amount of streamer money saved up plus the money I earn working with my step mom but like not enough to own my own house and sugar daddy lifestyle towards my two best friends..