𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

"Like no joke, I'm not kidding chat. I literally found out that my birth mom died so I was adopted. I found out because I found a box of my adoptive dad's stuff and he had letters she wrote  to me when she was pregnant." I laugh a bit as I was creating my sim in sims 4.

"Like I feel like every y/n in Wattpad read x Harry styles, it doesn't help that I'm also e-flirting with a famous minecraft man. So forget Harry styles this is a y/n x Dream fanfic, though honestly being adopted makes more sense then my adoptive mother being blood related to me. She makes the evil step mother look like a good parent" I laugh a bit.

"I also found out that my first name almost was Florence, that doesn't mean I'm going to actually spoil what my first name is actually but I'm kinda happy that it's not Florence. No chat Dream doesn't even know my real name, like no one does. Well Schlatt does because I had 10 too many drinks one night but he is sworn on his live it will stay a secret." I smile laughing a bit.

"Yes my family called me Fae too, for different reasons. That's a funny story for another time, but the fairy theme actually came from my dad... well actually it was more of my bio mom. My adoptive father was my bio uncle, I thought he started it but thanks to the old letters anyway they called me their little fairy. It just slowly became Fae the Fairy queen." I finish my sim before going to create my friends.

"Anyway back to how my life is basically a shitty fanfic, my two best friends are crazy people. One is the stalker of the other, then my other close friends are basically whores and then Amriel is in love with my man. Shitty fanfic that's all I'm gonna say, plus hot men just like to hang out with me" I laugh out, I'm making Ads first out of all our friends because all I have to do is too give the sim a lot of crack or cocaine.

"I've been thinking of when Ads Schlatt plush comes, I might steal it. then steal Amriels youtooz collection and open a museum. Plus I can get like a hoodie that Dream has actually worn, or Schlatt's Spit." I laugh out.

"No chat I didn't steal Dream's hoodie... though I did get give a famous green hoodie in the biggest size it's basically a dress on my sexy arse! Okay since I just saw this question in chat I will explain how you land a famous Internet husband. First be famous, second be hot and third know how to lie so well that no one knows if it's the truth or just utter bullshit. Also when you lie do it in details and without stressing too much." I huff a laughter, my discord starts to right. It's dreamy, I haven't gotten to talk to him much lately but we say good morning and good night everyday plus just talk bits throughout the day. I answer the call.

"Hello Sexy, I was just talking about you" I smirk.

"I know, I heard" he chuckles.

"Well chat and I were talking about me being adopted, I hadn't gotten to tell you yet but you met my adoptive family so thoughts?" I ask laughing a bit.

"It makes so much sense, you both look and act so different to them. Though you look like your dad from the photos" he says softly.

"Well I'm guessing you missed the part of my dad being my uncle and not in the Alabama way." I laugh out.

"That makes sense, so the aunt you reminded him of is your mum?" Dream questions.

"Yep and that's how we got onto the topic of Wattpad fanfics and my life being the same thing" I explain.

"Okay that makes more sense then you just talking about landing me with lies" he laughs out.

"Nah I definitely don't lie to you" I give a evil giggle.

"Yes definitely not at like how you told me you were 6'9 and not 3'2" he laughs out.

"Bite me, I am not 3'2! I'm 5'2!" I defend myself.