chapter two

With a force, I pulled open the door "You are ea-r-l-y-" my voice lost words, within a second all the emotions fell down my face leaving it in complete shock. Not a single muscle of my body was capable of moving, the sight in front of me looked more nightmarish than a real nightmare.

The same glowing face, the same blonde hairs, her eyes still radiating the same aura. The day that I feared facing came in front of me. WHY IS SHE BACK? WILL SHE TAKE AWAY MY JUNGKOOK? My eyes expanded to the maximum radius, my throat choked my own breath, still the same question buzzed my mind, "Why am I scared? Why am I jealous of her? Am I going to lose Jungkook?"

A few seconds passed but my brain did work for an hour, all the bitter memories that were buried deep into the pits of my wall came up. All the old memories flashed making my vision blurred with the tears. "I can't lose Jungkook?" The minor voice of my soul yelped.

"Y/n, don't make dishes there." His voice punched me back to reality. Blinking my eyes for a few times, I looked at her up to down while she looked at me with the same expression. Why does she always treat me like trash? Her expressions towards me are still the same, cold mixed with her pride and prejudice thinking of me? "Are you not happy seeing your best friend?" Again I tried to capture the reality, she hugged me tightly, swinging our bodies a little. All the time it took me to realize that she is actually here in front of me, in our house.

"I missed you so much y/n?" She said while hugging me, the sweetness of her voice was both melting me and making me tough at the same time. I wasn't able to decipher what to do next? "You don't know y/n, how much I missed you there in America, when you weren't there I was all alone, I tried to make friends but none was like you, they were all so selfish." This time her voice was different, Is she crying?

I broke the hug, looking at her red eyes, my heart clenched, I cannot understand my situation, why I am feeling bad when she is crying. "Don't cry, Rosè" I wasn't able to stop myself anymore, I wiped her tears using my thumb, I passed her a smile and she did the same. "Baby, why are you so late-" Jungkook stopped when he spotted me hugging her.

Listening to his voice she excused herself from the hug, jungkook eyes rested on her, and my eyes captured every single movement in his body, "Hi," he spoke in a normal note, coming to my direction he swung his arms around my shoulders like always. "Hello" she smiled wiping her tears.

The cyclone in my stomach got its pace again. What kind of conversation will they have? Will Jungkook say something or what will she say? She tugged her hairs behind, "So, you are Jungkook's wife!" What kind of question is that? Jungkook pulled me close, giving me a smile, "Yes, she is my wifey" he said, my heart felt relieved when I heard his tone, he was happy. He wasn't trying to make her jealous.

"I knew you both are made for each other." Her lips curved upwards, me and Jungkook gave each other a look, turning back to her we both giggled, "Yes, I was made for him, and he is the perfect one for me too." His touch gave me the confidence to say. "She's right." Jungkook kept his stares on me. This isn't awkward, he always does that, my inner soul was telling me that he wasn't pretending.

"Y/n, I wanted to tell you that recently, I got transferred to Jeon company, and the company gave me a residence near his bungalow, I just came to see you." She pulled out a chocolate box from her bag, "Thanks, that wasn't necessary though."

"Baby, let's complete dinner, then you both can continue your conversation." Jungkook elbowed me, his intentions were understood by her, "Since we live nearby, I will definitely catch you later, bye bye"

[22:21]

Seeing her after 10 years wasn't easy for me, my entire body quivered by her sight, she is still the same, not a single cell of her body changed, she showed no signs of getting older, still her skin was like pearl, her body had the same shape and she maintained herself really well. Even her habit of lying is the same.

"But I am not the same Rosè, I am wiser than before, I was taken away for a second because of your fake tears, but you escaped truth from your own mouth, you said you came to see me, when you pretended not to know Jungkook's wife, only Jungkook likes chocolate I hate them." I smiled to myself tearing the last picture of me and Rosè together. I saved this picture that you would change someday. But I was a fool.

Closing my eyes, all the old memories showed.

Flashback
10 years ago

"Jungkook, why are you crying?" You tried talking to Jungkook, who was weeping in the corner of your room for 1 hour. "If you don't want to tell me, then I am going, I have to finish homework with Rosè" he held your hands, "Y/N, she is bad." "And why would you say that for my best friend." You shrugged your hands off his grip. "I love her y/n" his words tugged your heart. You can't believe what kind of feeling that was. It was just a new unknown feeling you encountered when he said those words, but you weren't aware that this feeling will stay in your heart forever.

"So?" You spoke in a toneless voice. "She said she doesn't want to date me because I am weak and ugly. She said I had nothing in me that could attract a woman." Jungkook kept his eyes low, still crying, wiping his nose with tissues. "What she said was a lie" you commented with full confidence.

That was the only day when Jungkook cried for rosè in front of you, and that day made it's own room in your terrified heart, one day you saw him writing a diary and reading that diary gave you the hints about how deep was his love for rosè, you felt bad for him, he is a gem and he deserves the best.

But every fire losses it's existence with time, Jungkook and you were 13 when he had a one sided love for Rosè. And that was the same year when your heart developed secret feelings towards him, after that day Jungkook and your friendship grew deeper. Your bond became stronger than yesterday, you were being more than just best friends, you were more like soulmates.

The feelings were two way, slowly from caring your relationship got into the next level, you both enjoyed being with each other, every day Jungkook became more manly attracting you in many ways. He started having desires for you, it took you both a while to confess your feelings towards each other.

The relationship was gradual, it was purest love anyone can think of. Jungkook knew that you had insecurity regarding his first love, but he denied that he had any genuine feelings towards Rosè, he was sure that it was just an attraction that he had towards her. Not for a single moment did you think that Jungkook even had a little feelings towards her. You were his priority. And your relationship was perfect.

Present

With all the sweet memories of your teen with Jungkook, you also had that diary, there were your own reasons to have that diary with you, you wanted to know what she had, that made her better than you, what was her speciality that made her his first choice.

Packing your stuff back, you forced your body into bed waiting for him to join you, he was taking longer than usual. You utilized that time to calm yourself down, rewinding your sweet memories together.

"Baby, let's sleep" he scooped your figure. Kissing your nape softly, he had medicine for each of your issues. "Want to make love?" He spoke in a husky tone into your ears, his feel was enough for you to forget everything. He knew how to make you feel secure. Without words he told you to stop overthinking, he told you to trust him. Taking a deep breath, you elbowed him.

"yesterday was my peck day, I might get pregnant and I think having sex after a highly probable pregnancy isn't safe." You said giving him the taste of his own medicine. He pouted. Hugging you again, "Baby, I can't wait to see our kids sleeping between us." "Me too."

Next day
[6:52]

With the sun rising, Jungkook opened his eyes when his arms were not able to find you, "It's too early for her to wake up, where is she?"

∞∞∞
Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave your opinions in the comments. Don't forget to vote.

Follow and be updated about the upcoming parts.
∞∞∞