chapter five

"Baby listen to me at least once" jungkook tried to convince you again, but instead got a sobbing sound from your side. The way the truth disclosed to you wasn't best. The pain that your heart was facing didn't remain unnoticed by Jungkook, rather he was also facing the same terrible pool of horror inside him.

After Rosè told you about your condition you lost track of your activity. All the merry dreams of the future seemed camouflage in the dark suffocating reality. Jimin was the first person available who tried to comfort you at that time. You didn't want to cry in front of him, pushing his figure, you ran inside one of the washrooms locking yourself. Trying to calm your wounded heart by drenching millions of tear drops.

Rosè left the house saying she will not be able to encounter your terrified condition, it will hurt her more. Still Jimin being a gentleman that he was tried to comfort you standing outside the washroom till Jungkook approached.

"Baby, please open the door" This time Jungkook's voice lacked every emotion, he wanted to stay strong, he tried to stay strong but he wasn't able to. The worst pain that he could ever imagine was seeing you cry. And that was happening. "Y/N, open the damn door if you ever in your life loved me." Since patience wasn't working, he gave a try to blackmail you. "Ko-oki-e" , a weak unstable voice, made him sigh, with tears left in your eyes.

His subtle steps made its way towards you, where you stood hopelessly; your eyes lacked the courage to meet his. You just wanted to escape from everyone, everything and lock yourself down into a tiny dorm where even sunlight can't find you. "Jagi, I am here with you." Jungkook said.

He wiped tears from your cheeks but they soon came back, you were standing in front of him with your eyes stuck to the floor, and his eyes stuck on you, his heart ached in agony. "Jungkook I am sorry" you lost your balance with the word and your body collapsed over his.

He held you tightly in his embrace, and you drained out the remaining tears in his vicinity. "Jungkook our dreams have vanished" you said slightly punching his chest. "No, Y/N'' he said in a short statement patting your back. Your eyes met his, soon he placed his lips over yours, kissing you. You encircled your arms around his neck, you both took the opportunity to let out all the silent tears. He kissed you with thousands of emotions, he kissed you to comfort you, he kissed you to comfort himself, he kissed you to make you realize that he is and will always be there for you.

This night was one of the most dreadful nights in the life of you both. Jungkook switched off each and every light of the room, only allowing the moon light to penetrate inside. You kept your head on his chest, his heartbeats acted like a lullaby for you. No words, you both just marooned up together comforting each other in a non verbal way.

[7 DAYS LATER]

After that day, you and Jungkook too avoided talking on that topic. You both didn't want to step on the raw nerve. But today it seemed important to Jungkook to finally open the topic. "Y/N, I need to tell you something." Said Jungkook after feeding you with a spoonful of sprouts. "Huh-" you said between munching your food and a little grain of sprout stuck at the corner of your lips. Chuckling at your silliness Jungkook lowered his head and using his lips he took that little grain into his mouth. Leaving a peck there before looking at your eyes.

You gave him a gentle slap on his shoulder, immediately turning red at what he just did. "Yah- Koo don't tease me." You hide your face  with your palms.

Jungkook left a deep sigh as the environment lightened up a little. "Y/N, we both want to become parents." Your smile immediately dropped and the tears flooded your eyes. "Jagi, I don't want to hurt you, but I had a word with Dr. Kim. He said that we can have our kids. But we need to be fast, in case your ovaries get damaged, which may happen due to Hysterectomy we won't be able to do anything then." You nodded in his statement.

∞∞∞

Jungkook brought you to one of the most renowned infertility clinics. You held his hands tightly hoping for the best. Your tests were done and you both were waiting for the results. Praying to God that everything goes smooth.

"Miss. Y/N, your ovaries are healthy but still we can't take risks. We will go ahead with in vitro fertilization and then surrogacy and if everything goes as planned you both will be able to have your child soon." The doctor said and you both smiled looking at each other. Looking at your tensed expressions Jungkook nodded at you with a spark of confidence in him, that made you have faith in his belief.

"Don't worry about money, we can afford anything, just make sure nothing goes wrong." Jungkook said in a reassuring tone to the Doctor. "Mr. Jeon, you need to visit a few women who are ready to be Surrogate for your wife. You need to pay special attention that your schedule should match with her and try to get along with her nicely because this is for the sake of your kid."

∞∞∞

"Jungkook, it looks impossible to me." You said dropping your face into his embrace. "It always looks impossible until it's done." He said in a comforting tone, but he himself was terrified to an unknown extent. "It's really difficult for me to trust any one of them. And none of them agreed to live with us" you cried hugging him tighter. "They too have a life" his voice faded at the end.

"But, we will look for others if anyone agrees to us Y/N." He kissed your nape.

"I can be your Surrogate Y/N," you both broke the hug to find Rosè standing at your door.

∞∞∞

QOTD
WHAT ARE ROSÈ'S INTENTIONS? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

∞∞∞
Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave your opinions in the comments. Don't forget to vote.

Follow and be updated about the upcoming parts.
∞∞∞