chapter nine

You left an exhausted sigh, looking towards the painting that took two days to perfectly fit your imagination. The abstract of a mom carrying two kids, has a blissful effect in your mind.

"If this will be in auction, Jungkook will bid for the maximum to get it." You smiled admiring the beauty of the painting.

It's common that most of your favorite paintings are purchased by Jungkook at the auction. You were pretty confident that he would bid for this heart warming painting. More or less you made this masterpiece for the nursery room of your babies.

"You look too beautiful these days." Jimin said, entering the room. It's been two days since you discovered the fact of you having twins, from that moment you can't keep your smile upto yourself.

With a single report every grief of your life vanished. An unexpected dream turned reality, and you became the owner of the utmost happiness in this universe.

"Really." You raised your brows.

"Ofcourse." Jimin winked and you both continued talking about the upcoming events, but your mind was somehow consumed by the merry thought of family.

"Jimin, do you think it will be okay with our team to work for another project as soon as this one finishes. You know we as artists need time to rejuvenate our imagination and then we can work better." You said.

Jimin gave a serious nod and concentrated on the files once again. "I agree, but Y/N we have got great investors and most importantly the theme for our next exhibition and workshop is quite similar to this one, so we can re-look for all the artwork and use them wisely with a few more paintings and sculptures."

"But-" you paused for a moment to give thought to your side of the argument. Any "no" to this opportunity was wholly on the grounds of your babies, 6 more months were left for Rosè's delivery and once done you will be more than occupied with them.

You barely had any complaints with the staff in the house looking after Rosè. A low voice played in your head,  "not at the sake of your happiness, our happiness." Jungkook words from earlier added a tick to your conclusion.

"It's an amazing opportunity, Jimin. Let's look towards it more seriously and I hope this will increase the brand value of our companies by two folds." Your words came out with immense confidence.

"Also, we can contact other investors, during our tour to America." You said, reminding him again about your business tour that was happening in a couple of days.

"Obviously, I am working with the best business women. And she can persuade anyone." Jimin laughed to ease the atmosphere of stress and workload.

∞∞∞

Taking a deep breath, you stood in front of the huge window of your bedroom, after days you reached home before midnight and had your dinner with Rosè and Elsa.

Jungkook was still not back, the cold winds from the window made your heavy eyelids shut. A frustrated growl left your mouth. Every cell of your body was frustrated and was drenched in pain. Every inch of your body cried for comfort. But your heart begged for the touch of your husband.

You wanted him to suck out every grief from you and fill you with his warmth. Your head hung low, breathing heavily you gulp down a lump.

A low creaking voice of the connecting door brought you back to senses, because of an unsaid cold war, you resisted to respond. You were upset, very upset of the behaviour from his end, but still something resisted you to fight with him, maybe your trust. 

But rather than his fading footsteps, you heard his footsteps coming closer. A deep silence covered the room, the next moment your freezing body got all its warmth back.