chapter seven

"Jagi, one kiss please." Jungkook whined pulling your waist towards his hard muscular chest. You glared at him, "Koo, don't act flirty right now. Rosè may come in." You warned him, but he pulled you into a gentle kiss.

He brushed his lips over your nape, "I am loving my wife in my house. I don't need an approval for that." He whispered in a husky voice against your sensitive skin.

As always his actions mesmerized you, but you pushed his muscular body with your tiny hands. "Koo, we will do this at night." saying you ran out of the kitchen with the scarlet heat over your entire face.

Since the procedure was successful, Rosè was finally pregnant. The initial weeks of pregnancy that are considered critical were finally over. And there were no compilations to deal with. Rosè lived alone in her house and the lonely environment can trigger depression and anxiety. You offered her to stay with you.

With time passing you realized that it was indeed a good decision to make Rosè your surrogate. She was being extra conscious towards things and you always double checked if there were any issues.

The deep seated fear of losing Jungkook was fading away slowly and slowly. Being too close to your fear not only made you tough rather it added additional layers of trust in your heart towards your husband.

"Rosè, why aren't you eating anything today?" You sat beside her. "I don't why but I don't feel like eating today." She said. Her face was pale today and lacked any enthusiasm. "But you can't starve Rosè." "Still-" she raised her voice a little but stopped abruptly when she saw Jungkook coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of bean soup in his hands.

"Jagi, come let's have lunch" Jungkook smiled at Rosè, then looked at you to follow him to the dinner table so that he can feed you as always.

Rosè pulled your sleeves lightly. "Umm-, you know Y/N, today I was craving for stirred chicken noodles. Can you order it for me." 

"Sweetie, you can't eat food from a restaurant . It's not safe, you know. I will ask Jungkook to make it for you." You smiled and Jungkook nodded.

"Jagi, have your lunch. I will prepare it." Jungkook moved towards the kitchen and you followed him. "I will rather eye my handsome husband cooking." You sat on the counter while he was cooking and he was successful to steal a few kisses in between the process.

"No, Jimin I can't do the collaboration for this workshop. You know I am busy these days."  You said to Jimin who has been trying to convince you for 2 weeks now. "Y/N, you know this could give huge benefits to both of us. This could be one of the best art workshops ever held in Seoul."

"Still- you know I am busy with rosè.-" your words were cut by Jungkook who simply snatched away your phone.

"She will be a part of the exhibition ,Jimin hyung. Just send us the documents and she will continue in a day or two." You frowned at Jungkook who took a reckless decision on your behalf. "You know, what a stupid decision you took. Rosè is carrying our kid, I can't leave her alone."

"Shh-" he calmed you down just by looking at you with loving eyes. Resting his hands on your shoulder he leaned towards you,

"Y/N, I know this situation requires a lot of attention from our end but we can't let go of our other responsibilities. For weeks now I am observing that you are just lost with the things here. You are no more that passionate towards your career. Y/N you build your name with huge struggle and you can't go cold towards your work."

"But-" before you could say something defencive he placed his finger on your lips.

"Y/N, we will appoint a nanny to take care of Rosè. We will appoint some chefs for the kitchen work and do whatever it requires to keep rosè happy and secure. But not in the sake of your happiness." He caressed your cheeks with his thumb. "Our happiness Jagi."

Your eyes watered at his statement, you were unable to keep your emotions more upto yourself, digging your fingers in his collar you pulled him into a loving kiss.

"Y/N-" Rosè cheerful voice faded away the second she encountered the passionate lip lock, you both parted away with her voice.

"Umm- I will get the noodles for you Rosè, get seated in the table." You said. Rosè nodded and went towards the dining table. While you glared at Jungkook, "It was you this time." He winked and gave you a quick peck on your lips.

On the other side Rosè sat with a bitter frown  "I am sick of their love making" she spoke in utter silence. This was the 12th time she walked in when you both were having your private couple time. She ignored it everytime, but each time she saw his arms securely wrapped around you, a deep sour guilt crept in her stomach.

"Why is it always me who has to suffer in the end?" She said, leaning her head to the chair. All the lovely memories of her past relationship with his boyfriend back in America played in her head. It will be a lie if I say she didn't love her boyfriend. First time in her life she thought of devoting her heart, soul, body to the man she loved.

As they say "Bad intentions pay back" same did happen with her, her heart pierced when she saw the man of her heart cheating on her.

"I too deserve love" she cried softly.

[2 WEEKS LATER]
JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Y/N, by what time you will be back" I asked her through a phone call. "It will be 10, by the time we finish this artwork koo. If you don't mind please pick me and then we will go shopping" she replied.

"My pleasure darling." It have been days since me and Y/N, had our time. Because of the exhibition Y/N has been too busy. This was a good signal that she was no more upset on the fact of having a surrogate. She was healing slowly but surely.

All these days that made me worry wasn't Y/N, but Rosè, she has been acting weird lately. Most of the time she would carry a dull expression and would behave suckling. This might be pregnancy hormones or is she really suffering from something.

This thought constantly made me think of her, I have known her since long and the behaviour that she is doing is something very new. Is she really changed? Is she no more the gold digger Rosè?

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been an hour already by the time Jungkook must have picked you up. But there was no evidence of him, neither he was picking calls or replying to your text. "He might be busy." Said Jimin when he found you looking at the screen with disappointment.

"Yeah" you nodded. "Why doesn't my business partner have a ride with me and in the middle we will grab an ice cream?" He swung his hands around your shoulder. "That sounds like a plan." You smiled back at him.

You typed a message for Jungkook stating that you will be back with Jimin. And you knew Jungkook won't mind it, ever since that incident Jimin became one of your closest mutual friends and you both enjoyed his company as much as Jimin did.

Jimin made your stomach ache because of the number of crackhead jokes he cracked throughout the journey. And you both laughed miserably. "I will tell you the entire story tomorrow Y/N, your house is here." Jimin smiled and you took a deep breath holding your stomach.

"Jimin you are really something." You said and you both came out of his car. Still giggling at the same, but in a fraction of second all the merry smile vanished when your eyes scanned the scenario.

You both were standing on the other side of the gate, and the heart wreaking scene played in front of your eyes.

Jungkook was carrying Rosè in his arms and hastily walked towards the entrance of the house.

You stood numb with the action playing right in front of your eyes. "This is not how it looks like Y/N." said Jimin.

∞∞∞
QOTD
Is Jungkook loyal? What's your opinion? And what do you think about Jimin?
∞∞∞
Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave your opinions in the comments. Don't forget to vote.
Follow and be updated about the upcoming parts.
∞∞∞