Disclaimer and what to expect

First, let me start off by saying that I do not own "The 100" or any characters in it, except my OC James of course.

Secondly, this story takes place before the storyline of the 100 does as well as from the point of view of a little boy (doesn't stay that way) who was sent to Earth 9-10 years before the 100... so I tweaked some things. The council finds out about the Ark failing much earlier but Clarke's father still wants to tell everyone and that's why he gets floated, just like the original, but after the OC gets sent to the ground, we're not gonna be be talking about the Ark until the 100 come down.

Speaking of, this story is basically the first in a series I will eventually write. I'm not totally sure when I will end this story but I'm sure it will come to me.

Another thing, in this Lexa will be "bisexual" my OC is a guy. But Costia will still exist and be a former lover if Lexa's so don't worry.

Finally, this is my first story, so don't expect a masterpiece. I wrote the first chapter on my phone as well so I apologize for the small and probably numerous mistakes. I tried to find them all. Any criticism is welcome, as long as it's constructive of course. Enjoy the story, I aim to please.