Together Once Again

Yes, yes authors note yet again: If you can't tell who is talking please tell me. Also, sounds that are happening in the background along with Nagisa's Inner dialogue will be italicized. ENJOY(❁'◡'❁)

(Story will be narrated from Nagisa's perspective.)

"Damn, what happened," I mumble to myself.

I feel like my head is spinning, I try to stand up and ground myself. My vision is slowly starting to clear up. I look around the room- It seems to be a large prison cafeteria.

Where am I?

There are bodies scattered around on the floor. I scan the room to see if I can identify anyone. 

Wait, is that SUGINO, I haven't seen him since junior high. I quickly look around the room. We are all here, all 26 of us. Ah, great life just started to get normal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Character Background information. 

   Ever since graduation we all went our separate ways.  I went to the 4th ranked high school in japan: Yokosuka High. Mom wasn't too happy about it but I honestly don't care. It's my life after all.  Yes, I know you may be wondering about my appearance. Well... I am 5'5", I decided to get a wolf cut, and yes, I still look as androgynous as ever. (¬_¬ )

Luckily Isogai Yuma, Kataoka Megu, and Mahara Hiroto ended up at the same school as me.  Honestly, I just end up 4th wheeling most of the time but I don't mind. 

Okuda Manami, Takebayashi Kotaro, and Mimura Koki decided to go to Hiroo High school.

 Yada Toka, Rio Nakamura, Hara Sumire, Hinata Okano, Hinano Kurahashi, and Fuwa Yuzuki; decided to go to the all-girls school Jindai High. 

Taisei Yoshida, Itona Horibe, Hazama Kirara, Terasaka Ryoma, and Muramatsu Takuya All went to Woodside high. It was guaranteed they would go to the same school. 

Taiga Okajima and Kimura Masayoshi went to an unknown school on the mountainside. 

Hayami Rinka and Chiba Ryunsuke went to a military school.

Tomohito Sugino and Kanzaki Yukiko went to Sumiya high school.

As for Kaede Kayano, I honestly have no clue where she went. Ever since she showed her true self she vanished. 

Ritsu was sent back to her creator. They wiped our phones to make sure we weren't able to get in contact with her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a sec, I must have miss counted there should be 27 of us where is-

     The sounds of metal and chains scratching against each other pierce my ears. A masked man comes into view. He says a few words that are unclear to me. Then multiple men come in holding someone. I catch the sight of brightly colored red hair. I already know exactly who it is- Karma Akabane. 

I crawl over to him. "I hope he still has his fighting skills" I mumble under my breath. I try to shake him awake, nothing seems to be working. Wait, I know what to do.

SMACK

He slowly opens his eyes and starts to sit up.

"Jeez, haven't seen you in two years, and the first thing you do is slap me."

"Sorry, I needed to wake you up." 

Karma Akabane- He disappeared after graduation. Only leaving me with the note that his parents have forced him to move to America. I haven't heard from him since. 

"Let's go help the other" 

" Hm, Okay." 

   We walk around waking everyone up. Once the class was awake we grouped in a corner of the room away from the sight of the security camera. Old friends update each other on how their lives have been going. It's nice to be together again. 

Terasaka- " Like hell, I'll allow them to cage us up like criminals. After all, we have done for the planet this is the lousy thanks we get."

We all agreed. 

   I turn to see Kayano sitting at one of the tables staring at the door Karma came in through. I contemplate walking up and saying something but I just don't know what to say. I feel a tap on my back. 

"Hey, are you okay?" 

I look up to see Karma staring down at me. 

" Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if I should go talk to Kayano. It had been so long and she seems so different from how she was before." 

" Ahh come on." 

He just grabs my arm and pulls me over. "I'm going to have to build body mass this is just outrageous"(┬┬﹏┬┬)

"Hey, Kayano."

"Greetings Karma." 

She turns and looks at me. Her eyes seem brighter. I guess she is doing better. 

She walks up closer to me. (We aren't at eye level anymore HA (☞゚ヮ゚)☞)  

"Well, greetings to you as well Nagisa." She says in a rather flirty manner.

" A-Ah yeah, hey"

She smirks a bit. I was trying to figure out what was going on until it hit me. I kissed her. She thinks I like her in that way, doesn't she?

" Kayano where have you been all of this time? Why did you just cut us all off? After everything that happened, I just didn't think you would disappear" 

"Awe just say you missed me and be done"

"I mean yeah, but that's not what I was trying to say-" 

" Why does it matter where I've been or what I have done. What we need to be worried about is how we arrived here and what do they want with us?" She turned back towards the door.

Karma - "Well, she does have a point."

(¬_¬ ) "Yeah... Do you remember how you got here?"

Karma-"Don't look at me like that. All I can remember is two, maybe three guys ganging up on me. Of course, I knew I could take them, but they pulled an underhanded trick and shot me with a tranquilizer." 

I try to remember how I got here but I can't recall anything. 

As soon as I was about to respond the lights in the cafeteria turned on brightly. The sound of metal and chains scratching against each other could be heard once again. It's quiet in the cafeteria other than our rough breathing. The faint sound of heels clicking could be heard. The sound appears to be getting closer 

Terasaka yelled- "Get ready to fight, we aren't going down easy" (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Everyone agreed in unison. 

From the intercom speakers, a high pitched voice came through

"Helllloooo, It's great to see you all again.╰(*°▽°*)╯"

Yada- " Wait is that MS.-

Then suddenly the familiar voice turned serious. 

"Sorry for the means of transportation. We had to get you all here as quickly as possible. You guys can probably already guess how this is going to go, "The fate of the world rests on your shoulders " yadda, yadda whatever. The government has a new assignment for y'all so get ready."

Just like that, we are yet again the Assassination classroom.