First Test

~The Next Day(Nagisa's POV)~

A/N: Text that is written in Italics Is Nagisa's inner dialogue that he is having with himself.

*Intercom static *  " GOODMORNING BOYS AND GIRLS; It's 9:00 am" 

I am abruptly woken up by the voice of the "Chief of Armed Forces."   He has yet to tell us his actual name. Also, I was having a really good dream. - _-

"I should start getting ready." I walk into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. 

*Intercom static *  "Please arrive at the auditorium by 10:00 am Sharp. There will be breakfast in the auditorium. OH, great news for you all, your monthly allowance has just hit your bank accounts. Don't spend it all in one place." 

I finish taking my shower only to get out of the shower and realize. I. Don't. Have. Any. CLOTHES!!!

I'm just going to have to put on my mission suit hopefully, I don't look overly excited to be here. 

I finally get to the auditorium luckily everyone has their mission suits on.

 °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。゜。゜。

Hara- " OMGGGG THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES. 

ᕕ[ ˵ ☯ ڡ ☯ ˵ ]┐

IS THAT JELLY BREAD" 

(*゚Д゚)つ♨◎

It's a bit awkward watching her shove food into her mouth.  

*Stomach grumbling*

Jeez, I'm starving. Come to think of it did I even eat yesterday?

As we sit down and eat the "Chief of Armed Forces" starts to make more announcements. 

" I have another surprise for you all. I'm just full of surprises today arent I, any way you guys should turn on your phones."

I turn on my phone and a software update starts:

Updating...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

50%
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

70%

██████████████▒▒▒▒▒

100%
████████████████████

"OMG Hello, it's been such a long time. You all have grown so much." 

Takebayashi- "Ritsu, is it really you?" His voice quivered and his eyes got watery. 

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

"Of course, it's me silly. They decided to give me most of my old memories back along with a few upgrades. I can now scan larger areas and they also decided to give me the design Koro-sensei had installed previously. I am very excited to be working with you again. "

Maehara- "I guess this is why they took our phones earlier." 

C.o. A.F-  "Precisely." 

A/N: I will give the "Chief of Armed Forces" a name but for now he is   C. o. A. F.