Chapter 4: Minds Lost, Lives Lost

After a few minutes, Rory pushes herself up from her throne, gesturing for the crowd to do the same and to get back to whatever they were doing before she showed up at camp

After a few minutes, Rory pushes herself up from her throne, gesturing for the crowd to do the same and to get back to whatever they were doing before she showed up at camp. Everyone starts to get up, rushing away from her not wanting to antagonise her. She lifts her sword, slipping it into it's scabbard, and then calls a group for a briefing. Bellamy, Clarke, Abby, Major Byrne, the other remaining council members, and Sinclair all make their way into Alpha station, Rory bringing up the rear with Atlas and Arcas.

"Sinclair." Rory says, walking into the room and smiling over at the man. "It's so good to see you. How've you been?"

"Not bad, your majesty. all things considered." Sinclair tells her, smiling back. Growing up, before she was locked up in the Sky Box, Rory had spent many hours on the Ring watching Sinclair hard at work with wide eyes, utterly mesmerised by his mind. "It's good to see you too. You look well."

"Come on, you know you don't have to call me that, Sinclair. You know you don't have to be formal around me, I'm just Rory to you." She tells him, Sinclair nodding his head.

"They can't come in here." Abby says, ruining the reunion and nodding her head at Atlas and Arcas as they walk over to Rory. "They shouldn't even be in camp."

"Why?" Rory asks, tilting her head to the side. "I'm intrigued, lets hear it."

Abby sends her a questioning look, stumbling over her words slightly thinking the reason was obvious. "They're grounders. They're the enemy."

"The grounders aren't your enemy." Rory tells her. "Besides, Atlas and Arcas, they're my friends and if it weren't for them myself, Bellamy, and Octavia wouldn't be stood here today."

"We are loyal to your Queen." Atlas' booming voice fills the room as he speaks English for the first time since their arrival. "That loyalty runs much deeper than our ties with the Commander. We are only on one side, and that is the Skaiplana's side, the side that will keep her safe."

Rory nods her head at Atlas then looks back at Abby. The woman doesn't say anything. "You can speak freely in here, please don't hold back. If you have anything to add, please do." She tells Atlas and Arcas, both men nodding in agreement. "Right, lets get all caught up then. I'll start, then Bellamy, then Clarke."

Rory quickly fills them all in on where she has been for the past month, disclosing the bare minimum needed. Bellamy goes next, explaining his month in the wilderness, about them stumbling upon a crash site, and finishing with the rescue mission he was given. He tells the group that they captured a grounder, managed to get some information from the man including the name of a village where the hundred was being held: TonDC. At this admission Rory's eyes widen, Atlas and Arcas both looking over at her.