Chapter 6: Revelations

"What? Cat got your tongue, babe?" Andrew asks, a laugh leaving him

Just as Octavia is about to pounce on him and pummel his face in, Rory speaks up. "I'm not your babe, I never have been. What I am is your Queen, so if you want to keep breathing you'd better start putting a bit of respect on my name." She gently places a hand on Murphy's arm, and then on Bellamy's, the two boys relaxing a small amount and letting Rory step in between them.

He's taken aback slightly, not expecting her to talk back to him, but it doesn't phase him for long. "Feisty. Not quite the welcome I was expecting from my girlfriend."

"She's not your girlfriend." Bellamy mutters, glaring over at him.

Rory nods. "He's right. I'm not."

"The contract between your father and mine would beg to differ." He spits out, his anger breaking free and showing the world just who he really is.

"And where is that contract?" Rory asks, gaining the courage to take a step closer to him. "Even if you do still have it, where's the man that signed it?"

"Oh! I know!" Octavia says, putting her hand in the air as if she was answering a question in class. "Pick me!"

"Miss Blake, the floor is yours." Rory says, playing along, a smirk on her face.

"His head is on top of a pike just outside the gates of camp." Octavia replies, pointing in the general direction.

"Gold star for Blake." Rory tells her, turning back to Andrew. "You hear that? He's dead." She takes another step closer to him. "You have no power over me anymore, no claim over me. The gun you had pressed against my head, against the heads of the people I love, it doesn't exist anymore." She sighs and shakes her head. "You know, you used to make me feel so weak, so powerless, so small. I used to be so afraid of stepping out of line and making you mad. But, it's different down here. It's different now. I led an army into battle, I killed fifty grounders and kept just over half of my people alive with basic supplies and limited ammunition. I killed my father. I'm legendary, you can't touch me, you can't take my power away."

Andrew glares back at her. "I'll try my very best."

"Stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours." She tells him. "If you don't, the second I have the opportunity to, I will kill you. You'll spend the rest of eternity on a pike next to my father."

Murphy nods his head. "And, if she doesn't kill you, we," he says, gesturing between himself, Octavia, and Bellamy, "will."

Rory's threat knocks Andrew for six. He stands there, mouth open slightly in shock at the fact Rory's talking back to him and has the guts to threaten him. He quickly snaps out of it and turns his attention on Murphy. "Is that a threat, Murphy? Do you know who I am? The power I have? I can make you life hell."

"Yes, that is a threat. And, yes, I do know who you are..." He trails off, a smirk gracing his face when he locks eyes with Andrew. "But, I don't care."