A mission gone wrong

I'm sorry if Kori is OOC, I haven't seen anything with her in it

Tim was sitting in the front living room of Wayne Manor. Dick and Damian were on patrol, Barbara, Stephanie and Cass were on a girls night out, Alfred was shopping and Jason was on a mission.

Three desperate knocks came from the front of the house, and Tim followed it to the mahogany front door.  

He peeked out the peek-hole, and saw Star-Fire and Red Arrow, Jason's teammates.

"Hey Kori, hey Roy." Tim greeted, barely looking at them. A notice had just pinged up on his Wayne-Tech tablet, reading 'Intruder Alert, West Fence, Gotham River'.

"Help him." Kori rasped, and only then did Tim look up.

Jason was in bad shape. He was unconscious, with blood leaking from his ears and temples.

Tim swore, before leading Kori and Roy inside, past the living room. Running into Bruce's office, he pushed the handles on the grandfather clock to 10:47 PM, the exact time Martha and Thomas Wayne had died. 'Trust Bruce to be dramatic.' Tim thought, before leading the two Outlaws into the Batcave.

"Put him here." Tim instructed, gesturing to the medical bed, before running to get the first kid.

"What the hell happened?" He asked calmly, pulling off Jason's leather jacket. A small armoury fell out.

"We- we had a recon mission." Roy explained, leaning against a table. "Jason went in a few days ago, to sus out the place, but he didn't report back in. We only got to him a few hours ago, and he was in very bad shape."

"What about you two, are you guys ok?"

"I am ok." Kori said. She had enhanced healing, so she would be fine.

"I've just got a few scratches." Roy said, pulling off what remained of his mask.

"There's antiseptic and bandages in the third cupboard, should be about knee height." Tim called, pulling out a pair of tweezers.

Jason's eyelids twitched, but Tim didn't notice. He pulled the bullet out of his brother's shoulder, just as said brother woke up.

Jason screamed, sitting bolt upright. His eyes glowed green, not a good sign.

"What is happening?" Kori yelped, falling backwards.

"Side effect of the Lazarus pit!" Tim shouted. "Duck!"

Jason swung at the trolley next to him, sending tools everywhere.

"JASON!" Tim screamed, grabbing his brother's arm.

The glow faded from Jason's eyes, as he slumped against Tim.

As Tim laid Jason back onto the bed, Roy went up to his teammate, and lifted up his eyelid. Jason's eyes were back to their usual grey-blue.

Tim pulled off his gloves, and started washing down the surfaces Jason had touched.

"Why are you not fixing his bullet wounds?" Kori asked, getting up and joining Roy at Jason's side.

"Have a look yourself." Tim called over his shoulder.

Sure enough, Jason's many cuts and bruises were healing.

"How?" Roy asked, dumbfounded.

"As I said, leftover effect of the Lazarus pit. If he gets really hurt, he goes to sleep, goes all glowy-eyes, heals himself, goes back to sleep, and doesn't remember anything the next morning. Bruce asked Ra's Al Ghul, who owns the pit, and he had no idea what was going on."

"Right." Roy said, looking sideways at his friend.

"He only does it if it's life threatening." Tim reassured. "If you guys want, you can stay here for the night. We have enough rooms, and I can just put Jason in his room."

Kori and Roy agreed, and Tim showed them to their rooms.

I couldn't think how to end this, so.....yep. Jason wakes up fine, and....yeppp.

Bye.