Dummy

"Hey Bruce?" Jason asked innocently.

"Yes Jason?" Bruce replied warily.

"What's in my coffin?"

"Little Wing, you can't just ask him that." Dick said, shoving Jason gently in the shoulder. "It was a traumatic time for him."

"More traumatic for me but ok. Like seriously, Talia told me she put a dummy in there, but is it still there?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

"Just curious." Jason smirked. Bruce knew he was up to no good.

***********************************************************************

"Jason, you're supposed to be in bed!" Tim yelled late one night. They were about to go out on patrol, and Jason had fallen off a roof the night before, landing on his hip and back, almost breaking his hips. He was lucky and only got away with a large bruise.

"I died once Timbernathy, don't tell me what to do."

"STOP CALLING ME TIMBERNATHY MY NAME IS TIM!"

"Whatever Timbo."

"Jay, he asked you to stop." Dick sighed. "Besides, both B and Alfie have banned you, so stay home."

Jason turned on his heel and stalked away. Dick watched him go back upstairs with a fond smile. "I get the feeling he's up to something."

"He always is."

****************************************

Jason shoved the dummy under his sheets. He was lucky, he'd only grown a few inches since coming back.

The wig slipped to the side of the dummy's head, and Jason propped a thin book under it to stop it from moving.

He picked up his helmet and jumped out the window.

Only to see Bruce standing below his window. Bruce was not impressed.

"Back inside." He ordered.

Jason rolled his eyes, but went to climb back through his window.

"Through the door." 

"But Alfred is gonna see me!" Jason panicked.

"Well that's your loss." Bruce replied, a hint of a smile crossing his face.

Jason sighed, and returned inside.

shitty but its an update

more reads and comments makes more chapters