Chapter 9

A/N: Man, time really flew by, whoops. But shit happens, especially as a year 13 like I am right now. Next update is Life Of An Omega! Will I update this again before my 18th birthday in June? Possibly, depending on my workload.

------

Those three months passed by faster than anyone could imagine. Katsuki had decided to not go to school for a while so that he could look after Izuku while Inko was at work. He knew that he couldn’t just leave him home alone all day. Sure, it was now late March and he only had just over 10 months to prepare for the U.A entrance exams, but his omega and pup was currently his priority.

“K-kacchan?” Izuku waddled into the living room “I-I’m feeling a few contractions... I think Izumi is coming out soon... I think my water broke too...” He sat on the sofa.

“H-huh?! Are you sure Izu?” Katsuki panicked a little. Izuku nodded in reply. “We need to call the hospital so you can get to the labour ward Izu! O-oh god this is actually happening...”

“No! Please don’t... don’t call...” Izuku whimpered.

“I-Izu... this pup is coming out whether you like it or not... he’s not gonna wait...” Katsuki sighed.

“I don’t... I don’t want to go to the hospital... I want to have him in our nest... I don’t care if it really hurts... just don’t make me go there...” the omega gripped onto Katsuki’s chest.

The alpha sighed “If that’s what you want, Izu... but remember that if you’re gonna have a home birth we’re gonna need to have a midwife come over to make sure that you have Izumi safely.”

Izuku just nodded in response as he buried his face into Katsuki’s chest. “Kacchan... our pup is finally on the way...”

Katsuki petted his head “I know, Izu. This is gonna be hard for both of us but I wouldn’t trade this for anything.”

“I love you, Kacchan...” Izuku gripped onto the fabric of Katsuki’s shirt “Let’s welcome our baby boy into the world.”

Katsuki smiled “I love you too... Let’s get you to the nest...”  he gently picked the omega up and made his way to the bedroom.

----

After getting Izuku settled down and calling the hospital, Katsuki decided to call Inko. The alpha sighed as he waited for Inko to pick up.

“Hello? Katsuki what is it?” She answered.

“It’s Izu... he’s gone into labour.”

“Is he doing okay?”

“Yeah, he’s just a little shaken.”

“I’ll get home as soon as I can.”

“Okay, I’ll see you then. I’ll get back to Izu now, bye.” He then hung up and made his way back to the nest.

----

After a couple hours of screaming and struggling, Izumi was finally born. And here they were, both admiring their child.

“You know... all of this was a blur... and it really hurt. But, look at him. He’s so tiny but he’s so beautiful. I was so uncertain about all of this because of how young both of us are, but holding Izumi in my arms and having you by my side just feels so right.” Izuku smiled whilst crying tears of joy.

“Yeah... and I just know he’s gonna be the best damn kid out there. I mean, look at him.” Katsuki wiped his eyes.

Izuku nodded “I mean... look at him. He looks almost exactly like you, Kacchan.”

“Yeah, but look at those little wisps of hair. He has your curls.”

“You wanna hold him?” Izuku looked to Katsuki with a smile.

“Y-Yeah...”

Izumi whimpered a little as he was passed from his mother’s arms to his father’s, but he soon settled down and snuggled into the warmth of Katsuki’s body. “Hey there little guy... I’m gonna be the greatest Dad, just you wait.”

Izuku let out a small laugh “I know you will, you are Kacchan after all.”

Katsuki smiled and looked at the pup in his arms “Damn, we really have a kid. Like... we made another person together...”

Izuku nodded “Yeah. We really did it...”

The peace of this moment was soon interrupted when Izumi began to cry- and he cried loudly.

Katsuki flinched slightly “H-hey what’s wrong? Did I mess up?”

“Kacchan, calm down... he’s probably just hungry...” Izuku gently took Izumi from his mate’s arms, lifting the cotton of his shirt up and offering him one of his breasts to suckle on. And surely enough, he latched on and he started to feed. Sure, a male omega’s breasts aren’t as large as a female omega’s, but the A cups that they swell into during pregnancy is more than enough to nourish a pup. “See? You’re fine. He just wanted a feed.”

Katsuki sighed in relief “He’s so tiny... I was scared that I had hurt him without meaning to...”

Izuku smiled some more “You know, I really love this soft side of you I’ve seen for these last few months... you’re still Kacchan... but it was nice seeing a different side of you... a side that’s not seen so often...”

“Hey, don’t get all soppy like that. I love you and I love Izumi, it’s just hoe I show that I give a sh- a crap.” Katsuki quickly stopped himself as he realised that swearing around his kid probably wasn’t a wise decision.

Izuku laughed again “You know, I think Dad Kacchan is my favourite Kacchan so far.  You’re already censoring yourself around Izumi. You’re such a good alpha.”

Good alpha.

Those words made Katsuki’s chest explode into a purr of pride. He was a good alpha. Izuku smiled, his light purrs being inaudible due to the volume of Katsuki’s purrs.

“Hey, Izu?”

“Yes, Kacchan?”

“Will you...Will you marry me?”

Izuku gasped, his eyes filling with tears.

“I know we won’t be able to get married for a few years... but I can’t imagine marrying anyone else...”

“Yes Kacchan... of course I will...” Izuku smiled, snuggling up to his alpha.

“We’ll sort out getting a ring for you later. I didn’t know your ring size so I figured that we could pick out a ring together...” Katsuki ran his fingers through Izuku’s green curls.

Izuku purred “That’s so Kacchan of you, Kacchan.”

Katsuki chuckled “That’s a very Izuku thing to say, Izuku.”

At that moment, things seemed so perfect. They had their pup, they were happy together. Things were perfect. Too perfect.

“Hey Kacchan? Mum’s taking a while to get back... do you think she’s okay?”