Chapter 3

TW:This chapter contains themes of child abuse.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of Katsuki’s alarm filled the bedroom. He groaned a little as he turned the alarm off. He then looked to Izuku, who was still in a very deep sleep. He then shook the omega gently “Come on Izu, we need to get up for school.”

Izuku groaned in response “Ten more minutes... “ He gripped the blankets tightly, not wanting to leave the warm nest quite yet.

“Fine. I’ll make breakfast and pack our lunches but after that you need to get up. “ he ran his fingers through the omega’s hair before he got out of bed, heading towards the kitchen. He then grabbed Izuku’s lunch box from his bag, emptying the uneaten contents and washing it out. He then washed his own lunch box out. The alpha then opened the fridge, getting the two spare pork cutlets he had made along with the extra rice he had made, packing it all in. He then chopped up some tomatoes and put some in both boxes, putting a little extra into Izuku’s as he knew that he could use the little bit of extra nutrition. The alpha then glanced in the cupboard as he thought about what to make. He looked at the time. He had about 10 minutes to get breakfast ready so that there was enough time to eat, get dressed and walk to school. Looking at the contents of both the fridge and cupboard, he settled on making pancakes.

Once he got everything ready and on the table, he walked into the bedroom, only to find Izuku crying over something on his phone. “Why are you crying?” he asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“It’s this video of this really cute pup. I started watching it thinking ‘oh that’s a cute pup’ and then I realised that I’ll have one of my own in a few months.“ The green-haired boy sniffled, looking to the blond with a smile.

“You got a little while to wait, Izu. And looking after a pup isn’t going to be easy since we’re both just teenagers who still have to go to school.” He put a hand to Izuku’s shoulder “But we’ll make it work. I promise. I know that I still need to do a lot for you after what I’ve done to you, but I don’t want to hurt you again.“

Izuku then overflowed with tears due to a combination of hormones and the words truly touching him. The emerald eyed boy looked into the ruby eyed blond with a smile “Thank you for being here and trying your best to be better for both my sake and the pup’s sake.”

“Of course I’d do that. I’m the one that made you take the damn test because I know damn well that you wouldn’t have told me if you found out on your own. Now come on, breakfast is ready.” He got up from the bed, heading towards the kitchen. Izuku nodded, drying his eyes with his hands and following the alpha to the kitchen. The omega’s eyes lit up upon seeing the pancakes as he loved sweets. He then climbed into his seat, waiting for the alpha to sit down by him before he started to eat.

The omega purred once again upon tasting the pancakes “How do you make such good food Kacchan?” His face brightened up pretty much immediately upon tasting the sugary breakfast.

“Grandma. And who the hell gave you permission to act so cute?” His face reddened. He’d definitely found his weakness. And that weakness was showing more as time passed.

“E-Eh? K-Kacchan?” Izuku’s face turned red as he realised that he had just been called cute.

“What? You’re acting damn cute.” He said to the omega in a very blunt manner as he ate his breakfast.