Chapter 11

“Come on, please...” Denki nervously sat in his bathroom as he stared at the pregnancy test in his hands. It had been 3 weeks since he had mated with Eijiro, so maybe he was being a little too hopeful, but he had to know. He was getting a little bit of morning sickness though, so he was hoping that that was a sign. He stared at the digital display of the test. The omega had heard that the digital ones were more accurate, so he went straight for that. The blond gasped as the display of the test changed to display a single word.

‘Pregnant.’

His face lit up a little. Denki knew that he was 16 and pregnant, but he was still so excited- and he definitely had his reasoning. He was going to be a mother. And he had a little piece of Eijiro growing inside him. He quickly scrambled to pull up his sweatpants before making a beeline to Eijiro’s room.

    ----

Knock, knock, knock

Eijiro opened up his bedroom door, and he blinked a little in surprise when he looked down to see his omega. “Denks? What’s up?”

“Ei! I gotta tell you something!” Denki beamed with joy as he bounced from excitement.

Eijiro nodded as he ushered the omega into his room, shutting the door behind him “What is it?”

Denki handed Eijiro the pregnancy test “Well, today I took a test and... I’m pregnant!”

“I’m... gonna be a Dad?” Eijiro felt a lump form in his throat. He was rather excited to be a Dad and he was completely ready to take full responsibility for this pup, but he was worried about Denki. His body was going to go through so much stress and he would be responsible for it. Denki seemed so excited but... what if he didn’t really want the pup?

Denki nodded as he pulled Eijiro into a hug  “And a great one, too. You’re a perfect fit.”

“Denks... Are you sure that this is what you want? I know this is gonna put a lot of stress on your body and-“

“Ei, Ei. For the hundreth time. I want this. I’m actually relieved that I was able to find an alpha like you to have my pups with...because if I didn’t by the time I was 18, my parents were going to put me into an arranged marriage.” He nuzzled his face into Eijiro’s neck “And besides, it’s kind of a family tradition for omegas to get pregnant super young, hell my grandparents nag me about having a pup all the time.”

Eijiro gently ran his fingers through Denki’s fluffy blond hair “Okay, Denks. It’s all okay now. I’m not going to leave, I promise. You’re mine and I’m yours. We’re young, and we’ve only just recently gotten together, but that doesn’t matter right now. This pup is just as much my responsibility as it is yours. I want to be in this pup’s life, Denks.”

“I know you do, Ei. You’re a good alpha. That’s why I chose you as my mate. I wasn’t exactly gonna choose someone as a mate if I thought they’d be shitty at being one.” Denki looked up to Eijiro with a soft smile.

Eijiro just smiled and held Denki close to him “My Dad...was never around. I don’t want our pup to go through the same. I don’t want you to have to raise a pup alone. We’re both young and I know that this is going to be really difficult... but this pup deserves the fatherly love I never got growing up.”

“I know, Ei. I know.” Denki smiled, pulling Eijiro into a gentle kiss before he just enjoyed this tender moment with his mate.

    ----

“Hey, Kaminari? Can I... speak to you? In private?” Several hours had passed since Denki had made the discovery of life inside his body.

“Uh, sure Midoriya.” Denki made his way over to the other omega “What’s up?”