muh dikhna 😍

Okay so starting from second muh dikhai of preeran with no mari hui aah and lots of romance.
padho...

Preeta was getting ready infront of mirror with hairdryer in one hand and perfume bottle in other hand singing songs loudly

Preeta: laila main laila,aisi hoon laila
Har koi chahe mujhe se milna akela.

Jis ko bhi dekhu duniya bhula doon
Majanu bana doon aisi mai laila.

Preeta: dilbhar dilbhar,
Hosh na khabar hai,ye kisa asar hai
Tumse milne ke baad hai dilbhar.

Just then Karan entered but stood at the door seeing the scenario of the room, a big smile curved on his face looking at his lovely wife.

Preeta: ek hogaye hum aur tum,aur udd gayi ninde ree
Aur khanki payal masti me to kangan khanke ree

Karan continued the song

Karan: heyy humma humma humma humma humma

Preeta was very embarrassed and was red due to it but karan came and back hugged her making her feel comfortable.

Karan: kya baat hai babydoll aaj bada humma tamma ho rahi ho,tumhe ese dance karte hua toh kabhi nahi dekha.

Preeta: mere bhole bhatke bajjerbattu abhi tumne bohat kuch nahi dekha,thoda sabar karo phir tumhare toh maze hi maze hai.

Karan: accha tum the karan luthra ke saath flirt kar rahi ho not bad,accha jo dikhana hai wo baad mai dikhana pehle ek pyaari si, soft si,chocolate flavor wali kiss toh dedo.

Preeta turned to him and kissed him softly yet a passionate one soon it turned into a french,pakistani,afghanistani aur jis bhi desho ki kiss hoti hai

Both were exploring each other's mouth by their tongue
Karan was caressing her bare waist and back and preeta was holding onto his shoulders tightly
Both were looking into each others eyes intensely.
Karan's hand reached her blouse dori but before untieing it he asked for her permission through eyes, preeta blinked in yes.
He untied her blouse and lengha,now she was only in her bra and shorts which she was wearing inside.

Both broke kiss coz of lack of oxygen.
Karan picked her up and took her to the bed and gently placed her their.
He came on top of her but before he could do anything preeta twirled and came on top.
Preeta removed his sherwani and pants now his upper body was fully exposed and down he was wearing boxers.
Preeta went down a little and kissed his bare chest and sexy abs, karan was groaning.
Then he turned and came on top.
He kissed preeta's cleavage and collar bone, went a little down and kisses her belly button, thighs,he turned her as her back was facing him
He kissed her neck and bare back giving love bites(hickeys)
He opened her bra's hook and turned her, karan was staring at her white milky soft breasts.
Preeta was very shy so she hugged him,he hugged her back tightly.
Karan kissed her softly making her feel comfortable.
Both removed the rest of clothing pieces on their body.
Karan was positioning himself for a hot making out session but preeta stoped him.

Preeta: ruko ek min

Karan: aree kya hua babydoll abhi tumne hi toh mujhe permission di.

Preeta: aree haan mai bas ye keh rahi hoon ki darwaza toh band karlo,mai nahi chahti koi hame disturb kare.

Karan quickly got up and closed the door and all windows and pulled the curtain but he forgot that he was fully naked,so preeta was continuously staring at his hot manhood and thinking that how lucky she is to got such a hot,handsome, charming, sexy and lovable husband.