muh dikhna 2😍

Okay so as requested by many part ✌️ of muh dikhna yaa dikhana continuing from where rishabh and sameer gave cond*m to karan and karan shyly ran to his room.

Aur agar abhi bhi yaad naa aaraha ho toh isse pehle wala padlo.

In preeran room

Preeta: aree tum kaha reh gaay the aur itna shrama kyu rahe ho.

Karan: umm... aaa... wooo ku....kuch nahi ba...bass aese hi.

Preeta came near him aur karan ki pith(back) pe zor se haath maara,karan fell on ground coz of so much force.

Karan: aaaa maraa kyu,ooo meri back tod di,preeta you female khali tumme mera khoon peke kitni taakat aagai hai aur sabse pehle mujhe ye batoa mujhe mara kyu.

Preeta: haan wo tum ese a ruk ruk kar bol rahe the na toh mujhe laga tumhare gale mai kuch phass gaya hoga isliye maine maara. Aur ek min mai tumhe macchar dikhti hu jo mai tumhara khun pijaoungi.

Karan(still on ground holding his back): ooo tum macchar nahi haathi ho haathi.

Preeta got so angry and took his bat and started hitting him.
Karan zor zor se aawaze nikal raha tha.

Karan: aaa...ooo...eeee... Aree preeta...ouch...nahi...basssss...aahhh.

Shishmeer and rishabh bahar khade aur unhe ye aawaze kisi aur chiz ki lagi. And they hi-fied.
I know sab samaj hi gaay hoge.

Rishabh:baaki sab thik hai lekin karan kyu chilla raha hai,preeta ji ko chilla na chahiye naa.

Shrishti : aree rishabh ji ham kyu zyada detail mai jaa rahe hai,chilla ne ki awaaz aahari, kiski bhi ho kya fark padta hai.

Sameer: shrishti,bhai bilkul sahi keh rahe after all inhe experience hai,bhul gai tum sherlyn pregnent hai.

Rishabh glared him,sameer ran away,rishabh and shrishti also ran behind him to beat him.

Coming back to preeran

After beating karan so much preeta thak gai aur bed pe aaram se so gai
Karan abhi bhi zameen pe tha.

Karan(crying): mammy,kitna mara mujhe,preeta arora mujhe khada hone do chodunga nahi.

At the same time the box fell from karan's pocket and preeta noticed it usse sab samaj aagya aur ab usse bohat guilty feel ho raha tha.
She went near karan,ek cute saa face banake usse maska maare lagi.

Preeta: karan baby,dekho gussa nahi hote,mai tumhari cute si biwi hu naa,maaf kardo please 🥺☺️🙈

She knew karan was going to brust out on her,so before he could speak anything preeta pulled him into a soft kiss.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Karan tried not to respond but failed and started dominating her.preeta came on top of him.
Both were lying on floor kissing and sucking each other's lips badly.

Soon karan removed her earrings kissing the earlobe,necklace kissing the collar bone and cleavage, mangtika while kissing the forehead.

Both stood up,karan picked preeta up and took her to the bathroom.
Inside the bathroom,karan hugged her tightly and found the zip of the dress and opened it.

This time he didn't asked for her permission as they had already done all this stuff before.

Karan removed her dupatta, peticot and lengha,and looked at her from top to bottom, karan uske curves and sexy body ko nihar raha tha.

He opened his sherwani's button,pulled down his pants and threw them away.
Preeta was shocked to see his fastness and excitement.

Karan turned her back and started caressing her bare back with his lips.while his hands were roaming around her breasts, preeta couldn't control and started moaning.

Her moans were making him crazy.
Karan removed the rest of clothing pieces on their bodies and took preeta in the bathtub.

The bathtub was filled with bubbles, rose petels,champagne bottle,candles and love of our preeran.

The bathtub 🛀👇

(Just imagine preeran in this 🙈

After hours of hot and full of passion making out session both came out of the bathtub.
Preeta was drying her hair infront of mirror.

Karn took a towel,wrapped it around preeta's waist and pulled her into a soft a kiss.
While kissing he was wiping her body and caressing it.

Preeta's knees got weak at she was already so tired of the making out session but karan was in full mood of doing romance.

So he picked up in his arms took her to the bed.
Preeta nodded in no like 'no more please'.

Karan:i'm sorry babydoll lekin aaj jo tumne meri itni pitai ki hai na uska badla hai ye,toh ab jhelo.

But before karan could do anything someone knocked on the door.
Preeta sighed in relief and pulled the blanket on herself.
Karan unwanted wrapped towel around his waist and went to open the door.

Anddddddd it was our beloved
Mari hui aah 🤢🤮(uski bezzati Karna zaruri hai)

Mahi: aree karan tum itni raat ko nahne kyu gai the.

Karan: mahira yeh mera room hai,mai itni raat ko nahne jau,susu jau yaa potty jau tumhe usse kya, sidha kaam ki baat pe aau kyuki mujhe abhi bohat se kaam karne(said looking at preeta,who was pretending to sleep)

Mahi:karan mai tumhari kaam mai kuch help kardu.

Preeran screamed together: nahiii.

Karan: dekho mahira, iss kaam mai preeta meri help kardegi,tum jao girish ki madad usse bohat zarurat tumhari, haan jao byeeee.

And he closed the door on her face squeezing mari hui aah's nose in between.
Vo apna naak pakad ke rote rote girish ke pass chali gai.

Karan came back to his position and made their night blissfull.
He didn't let preeta sleep whole night as he was continuously pacing in and out.

At last both got tired and slept in eachother's embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay guyzzz ending the TS here maine second part likne ka plan nahi kiya tha lekin kuch logo ki request thi ki i should continue this so...
Lekin abb mujhe koi track nahi suj rahe so please mujhe batoa next OS kispe likhu.
Aur thoda kam romantic batana please mai romance likh likh kar thak gai hu.
Koi emotional track batado.

Aur agar ye accha laga toh
Vote and comment zarur Karna.
THANK YOU for reading...

Word count - 1045

~your unknown writer