Wedding Bells 😍

It was wedding day of our beloved preeran,they were in a relationship from past ten years and after a convincing their families, they finally agreed to get married tonight.

In Bride's Den

Preeta was shown getting ready infront of mirror admiring her beautiful red lengha,her big jhumkaa were laying on the table which karan gifted her on their one year anniversary.
She was about to wear them,when she heard the door creak open.

She turned around and blushed at the sight of her would be husband.
Karan was only in a towel wrapped around his waist,his hair was wet and messy and he had his sherwani in his hands.

Karan locked the door and turned around and froze seeing her would be wife in the most beautiful red lengha,he couldn't take his eyes off her and that's when he knew angel existed,his heart almost skipped a beat,it was beating so damn fast that it would pop out of his chest any moment.

He threw the sherwani on bed and walked towards her and not even a second later he caged her between his hot sizzling boby and wall.She could easily feel and see his bulge over the thin towel.the woman standing in front of him could even kill him with her eyes and right now she was looking no less than a princess who came straight from heaven.Preeta saw karan staring at her intensely and she smiled blushingly.
Even after 10 years preeta still used blush like they met for the first time. That's what made him fall for her again and again.
Her innocence.

He sensually moved towards her ear and whispered:pata hai tumhe iss shaadi ke jode mai dekhne keliye kitne logo se hatha pai karke aaya hu but it was all worth it.

And he bit her earlobe,preeta slowly moaned his name controlling herself.

Karan: Hayeee babydoll abb kya jaan logi,already tumhe dekh kar bura haal aur tum ese mera naam logi toh mujhe shaadi se pehle suhagaraat mana mai koi dikkat nahi hai. Per haan uske baad tumhe badi sari problem hosakati, you know what I mean right.

He gave his famous TKL smirk and preeta's face was already in deep shade of red. She bit her bottom lip to control herself and that's when karan leaned towards her lips. He was about to kiss her but preeta kept her hand on his lips.

Preeta: Nahi karan,humne ek dusre se promise kiya tha na ki shaadi ke pehle aapni hadde paar nahi karenge aur wese bhi mr.flirt bus kuch ghate ki toh baat hai, uske baad i'm all yours.

Karan kissed her forehead

Karan: I know but abhi tumne mere ander jo romance ke kide ko jagaya hai toh uska hisaab toh dena padega bus ek baar shaadi hojane do,I promise sabke saamne tumhe kiss karunga.

Preeta: khaber daar agar sabke saamne mujhe haath bi lagya toh,waha hamri puri family hogi sab kya sochenge aur agar tumne kuch bhi kiya na toh I promise agle do mahino tak room mai nahi aane dungi.

Preeta with a mischievous smile on her face said:Aur wese bhi Mr.luthra abhi kiss ki nahi bulki aapni izzat ki fiker kijeye.

She showed him the towel which he was wearing,karan widened his eyes looked down he was completely naked.
Preeta pulled off his towel when karan was biting her earlobes.
Preeta was giggling and was about to look down but karan immediately grabbed the nearby pillow and covered himself and ran to the bathroom.
Karan opened the bathroom door a little and before he could say anything preeta threw the sherwani and towel on his face.

Karan silently closed the smiled and said to himself: Chahe kuch bhi hojaay aaj TKL to be Mrs.PKL ko shaadi ke baad sabke samne kiss karke hi rahega.

Few Hours Later

Karan was sitting on mandap doing pre wedding rituals just when his saw love of his life descending the stairs looking more beautiful than ever.

He thought to himself: jisne bhi kaha hai ek ladki sabse khoobsurat aapne shaadi ke jode mai lagti hai,usne sach hi kaha hai.

Preeta walked towards him with the most beautiful smile,karan stood up and helped her sitting in mandap,he couldn't take his eyes off her.

He lean towards her and whispered,so only she can hear him: pata hai babydoll iss moment ka intazaar mai aapne puri zindagi kiya tha,mujhe yakeen nahi horaha finally tum meri dulhan ban gayi ho, thank you so much for making my life a heaven. I LOVE YOU

Preeta: And thanks to you too meri zindagi ki sabse badi khushi mujhe dene keliye,mere sapno ke rajkumar banne keliye,I LOVE YOU MORE

Karan smiled and moved away,he took preeta's hand in his and started caressing it under her vail,so that noone can see what he was doing.

Preeta couldn't help but blush more and more but as preeta was more mischievous than karan,she kept her other hand on karan's thigh and kept moving it upwards, karan widened his eyes in shock and looked at preeta with crybaby face and a cute pout.

Preeta couldn't control and laughed loudly.
Karan widened his eyes at looked at hee shockingly.

Rakhi: kya hua puttar tu has kyu rahi,pandit ji ne koi joke mara kya ?!

Preeta(still laughing): na...na..nahi aunty wo bus jese logo khushi ke aasu aate haina wese hi mujhe khushi mai jor jor se hasi aati hai bus isiliye.

Preeta looked at karan and saw him glaring at her giving "tumhe toh baad mai dekhlunga" looks
Preeta smiled and showed him her tounge and focused on wedding rituals.

Pandit ji: shaadi sapan hui, abb aap dono bado kaa ashirvaad le lijiye.

Both stood up and before they went to elders, suddenly the lights went off.
And not after a second karan pulled preeta into a soulful soft kiss,it was first time for both of them so both were blushing like hell. The kiss was full of love and affection.

Seconds later karan broke the kiss and the lights turned on.
Karan looked towards the entrance and saw rishabh walking it with a big smile on his face and rishabh gave a thumbs up to karan.
Karan winked at him in return.

Karan again leaned towards preeta who was completely in shock and was hell nervous to speak anything.

Karan: Bola thana babydoll maine,chahe kuch bhi hojaay tumhe sabke saamne tumhe kiss karunga lo karli aur hamara shaadi wala promise bhi nahi toda maine.

He winked at her,preeta hugged him and hiding her face in crooks of his neck to hide her blushing red face.
Karan smiled and hugged her back the tightest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay Guyzzzz I'm back,meri bus do hi exam baaki hai so uske baad i'll post a new story every week.
Abhi iss chotu se os se kaam chala lo.
Recheck nahi kiya,maafy.
Thank you so much for all the love.
Thank you for 20k views, which is insane.
Do Vote and comment,
Hope you'll liked this one,
And do tag your friends in comment section.🥺❤️🥳☺️🤗

Word Count:1211

~TARA💫