Rangeeniya 😍

Starting from holi track,where karan applied colour on natasha and ignored preeta.
And preeta is very pissed and hurt,after that she ignored karan all day and didn't even looked at him.

Karan was very guilty and later that night he came to his room to manofy preeta,he didn't find her anywhere,so he decided to take shower first and then go talk to her.

Karan went inside the washroom and in hurry he forgot to lock the door,natasha came in his room and saw karan's clothes on bed and also the washroom door open. She thought that karan loves her as he applied colour to her before preeta and entered inside the washroom,she could see karan back,she walked further and stood a little close to him.she was eagerly waiting for him to turn.

Karan didn't realize that natasha was around as he's mind was completely wandering about preeta. He turned and was shocked to natasha standing there with a big grin on her face,he realized that he was naked and immediately covered himself with towel.

Natasha came closer to him and madly said:aree karan,kyu khud ko chupa rahe ho,I know tum mujhse pyaar karte ,chalo aaj iss holi ki raat mai ek hojate hai,I love you so much karan,come on say it,say it ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karte ho.

Karan slapped her hard and pushed her,she fell on floor.

Karan(shouted): shut up natasha,ye kya batameezi hai,ese kisi ke washroom mai bina knock kiye aajati ho aur jab dekh rahi ho ki mai yaha hu phir bhi ander aagai aur ek baat kaan kholke sunalo mai sirf preeta se pyaar karta hu,kisi aur ladki ke saath wo sab karne ka khyaal bhi mere dimag mai nahi aata samji,maine tumhe colour sirf preeta ko jealous karne keliye lagaya tha samji tum,now just get out of here.

Natasha stood up in anger and before karan could say,she kissed him.

(Sorry for that 😬)

On the other side preeta was unaware of all this,she saw the washroom door opened and decided to get freshen up first and entered inside the washroom the same moment when natasha kissed karan.

Preeta was shocked to see them in such a position and misunderstood that karan kissed natasha.

Tears brimmed in preeta's eyes and roll down her cheeks.

Preeta(crying): ka...kara...karan

Karan immediately pushed natasha and looked at preeta shockingly.

Karan: pree...preeta dekho jesa tum samaj rahi ho waisa nahi,mujhe pata bhi nahi tha ki natasha yaha hai aur isne bina mujhse puche mujhe kiss kar liye. I swear preeta mujhe nahi pata tha.

Preeta without saying anything ran from there. Karan was about to go behind her but he realised he wasn't wearing anything. He immediately wore his boxers and wrap hi bathrobe above it and ran behind preeta.

He went down and saw everyone standing in hall with worried face,sammy came to him.

Sammy: kya hua bhai,aap itne pareshan lag rahe ho aur bhabhi bhi abhi yaha se rote rote bahar bhaagi,sab thik haina.

Everyone started asking him questions but without paying heed to any,karan simply ran outside to look for preeta.

It was quite late at night so the roads were pretty silent. Karan was very worried abt preeta,he got tears in his eyes as preeta was nowhere to be seen.

Karan(shouted): preeta...preeta kaha ho tum,dekho please jaha bhi bahar aajo,please,I can explain preeta tumne jo udher dekha wo sach nahi tha,please ek baar meri baat sunlo,yaha aajao please.

Karan: preetaaa dekho please yaar bahar aajao,esa matt Karo mere saath, I can explain myself just listen to me please mere pass aajao.

He saw preeta running towards a fast approching truck before he could do anything.............

(Hehe😁😏)

He woke up from the dream and saw preeta soundly sleeping keeping her head on his chest, they're legs were tangled and karan's hands on her lowers waist.

He released a breath of relief and saw there intimate position as both were naked as well.
He realised what happened between them the night after he drank the bhang, a smile crept his lips.

He hugged preeta more tightly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Karan(whispered): I love you preeta, iss janam mai toh sahi aane wale har ek Janam mai tumse Kai guna zyada pyaar karunga.

Preeta: I love you too mr.luthra

Karan shockingly looked at her.

Karan: tum jaag rahi thi ?!!!!

Preeta(giggled): Haan wo tum achnak uthe na toh Mai bhi uth gai

Karan(smirked): abb jab tum uth hi gai ho toh dusra round hojae jaay.

Before preeta could say anything he sealed her lips with a soft and loving kiss.

Screen Blurred...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay Guys I know ending Bohat kharab tha mujhe kuch aur suja nahi toh esa likh diya
Maaf kardena saalo baad update diya uske liye bhi.

Aur batado ki next story line kispe chahiye ?!!!??!?!?!!!!???

VOTE and COMMENT

Word count: 856

Your Unknown writer. 💖