the air romance😍

Thank you so much for 10k views.
Uski khushi mai dusra os de diya.
Aur ismai koi target nahi hai phir bhi vote kardena
THANK YOU SUPER MUCH.
LOVE YAA ALL ❤️❤️
________________________________

This is not on track.

Karan was travelling back from US after winning the cricket match.
Preeta was an air hostess in the same plane.

Bohat romance hai, dhyaan se padhna 😂🙈

Preeta came to karan's seat.

Preeta: what can I get you sir?

Karan looked up at her.
And immediately got mesmerised by her and sexual desires came in his mind.

Preeta: omg the karan luthra i'm a biggest fan sir, one selfie please.
Ek min sir, hamare rules hai ki ham kisi bhi passenger ke saath friendly nahi hosakte, toh sir aap please waha washroom ke pass aa sakte hai, bas ek selfie aur autograph, please please sir.

Karan:haan, bilkul mai aata hu tum jao, itna achha mauka kese jaane dunga, bas do min mai aata hu.

Preeta went from there, karan took a silver packet from his wallet and went behind her.

Preeta was standing infront of washroom eagerly waiting for karan.
Karan came and looked here and there, and immediately pulled her inside the washroom.

Mature content starts.

Before preeta could say anyaay he sealed her lips with him.
And kissed her lovingly.
Preeta didn't stop him and kissed him back passionately.
Karan was shocked but happy.

His hands reached her zip and he opened it and threw her dress away.
He broke the kiss and started starring at her breast through the thin material of bra.
Preeta saw him starring and immediately opened her bra threw it away.
Karan understood her intentions and started giving love bites on her cleavage, preeta started moaning loudly.
Karan kept his hand on her mouth.

Karan: Dheere bolo babydoll ham hamare bedroom mai nahi plane mai, bahar log hame sunle, per fikar matt karo land hone ke baad tumhe zor se bolne ka bhi mauka dunga.😉

Karan was torturing her by kissing on cleavage, collar bone and shoulders.
Preeta being frustrated, took a pair of handcuffs and tied it around karan's hand without him noticing.
Karan was shocked and telling her to open it.
But preeta instead twirled and pinned him to the wall.

Preeta: Get ready for the punishment, baby.

She opened his pants and rolled it down leaving the boxers.
She started caressing his private part.
Bichara karan being helpless was just groaning and groaning.
Preeta went down and started biting his hips and lower part of stomach.

She came to his face sealed her lips with him.karan responded lovingly.
She broke the kiss, and rolled down his boxers.
Karan felt a little shy, so he tried cover his private part with his legs.
Preeta opened his legs wide away, she took the silver packet and wrapped the condom around his manhood.
She pulled him inside her.
Both moaned and groaned loudly.
Preeta was about to scream in pain but karan kissed her lovingly.
Letting her calm for a bit, he started thrusting deeper into her.
After 8-9 thrust, she stepped back and again kissed him passionately.

Karan: le liya naa aapna badla, abb toh khol do yaar.

Preeta chuckled and opened the handcuff.
Karan immediately pulled her into a dominating kiss. He didn't wait her to respond, he was just exploring her mouth with his tounge.
Karan pulled away and filled her neck with love bites.

Karan: tumhe toh main ghar jaaker dekhuga.

Both wore their clothes neatly trying to cover all the red marks.
Before leaving karan took a pen and paper and wrote his address and mobile no. on it. Kept that chit in preeta's pocket.

Karan again kissed her, after min preeta pinched him on his back. Karan shouted a bit loudly

Karan: ouch.

The other air hostess knocked from outside.

Nisha: Sir, are you okay??

Karan: yes, i'm fine, coming in a min.

Preeta trying hard to control her laughter, ran out and quietly sat with her other teammates, karan also went back to his seat as if nothing happened.

Nisha: preeta, tujhe pata hai hamare jo passenger haina karan luthra, mujhe lagta hai unka naa pet(stomach) kharab hai, pichle do ghante se washroom mai the aur pata nai kesi kesi ajib aawaze nikal rahe the.

Preeta tried to control her laughter.

Preeta: haan nisha, sir pet kuch zyada hi kharab hai. 😂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay guyzzz, so ending this chapter here, I know thoda chota tha but full of romance jesa logo ko chahiye.

Mistakes mile toh bata dena, check nai kiya.

Abb mere pass koi idea nahi hai, please bata do next kispe chahiye.
Aur maine pehli baar on track ke alawa kuch likha hai toh bata dena kesa laga.
Kuch dinon se likhne ke mood mai thi toh likh dala abb pata nahi ye mood phir kab aay.

Toh tabtak stay tuned.

Aur accha laga ho toh
vote aur comment kardena

Word count: 805

THANK YOU FOR READING
~your unknown writer