Druken Babydoll 😍

So guyzz I got maximum votes for drunken preeta.

Let's start.....🤗🥳☺️

Karan left preeta after thier badla marriage.
Karan was not drunk, he was just crying holding a picture of preeta sitting on the ground.

When rishabh entered and saw all the things scattered and broken glasses were everywhere.

Rishabh: karan ye kya haal bana diya hai tune aapna aur iss kamre kaa.

Karan: toh kya karu bhai abhi meri zindagi abb bacha hi kya hai.

Rishabh: heyyy,tu toh mera the karan luthra haina,chal aaise matt beth jaise kisi ki maiyaat pe aaya ho, chal uth fresh hoja, tere liye ek surprize hai.

Karan: pagal hogya hai bhai,meri shaadi tuti hai koi glass nahi jo dubara kharid lenge.

But before he could say further,rishabh picked him up and threw him inside the washroom.

Rishabh: abb fresh hokar hi bahar aana,varna mai khud tujhe ander aakar nehlaunga.

( mai toh kehti hu, Preeta ko chodo inka hi romance likhne mai zyada maza aaega 😂🤣🤪)

Karan became shocked and immediately turned on the shower, Rishabh chuckled went out of the room.

Few minutes later,when karan came out of shower and was setting his hair infront of mirror,
He saw preeta standing at the door of washroom with a smirk on her face 😏

Karan became shocked and immediately turned towards her. He could easily make out that preeta was drunk just looking at her face.🙃

When he was about to talk to her,he realized preeta was staring at his private part as he was naked.😳

Karan immediately grabbed a towel and covered it.🤭

Preeta: aree chupa kya rahe ho, abb vo sab kuch mera hi hai.

Karan: pre..preeta tum yaha kya kar rahi ho aur tumne drink kyu kiya.

Preeta: aree mujhe laga vo red bull thi mai toh bus aaj ki raat ke liye energy bana rahi thi lekin vo toh sharab nikli.

Karan: aa...aaj ki raat kya hai.

Preeta sensually caressed her hands on his bare chest and pulled him a little closer.

Preeta: aaj hamari suhagaraat haina toh energy toh chahiye naa.

Preeta got to the ends of the towel and she immediately pulled it off him.
Karan still in a shock ran outside of the bathroom and covered himself with duvet.

Karan: de..dekho preeta mere..mere pass matt aana.
(Whispered) mujhe meri izzat bohat pyaari hai.

Preeta climbed on the bed and made herself comfortable in the duvet.

Preeta: toh mr.TKL aab taiyaar hojao kyuki aaj raat tumhari izzat lutne waali hai.

Karan got up with the duvet and started running in the room,just to save himself from the crazy preeta.

Preeta was also running behind him.
Both got tired and sat down.
Preeta took the advantage and got on top of him.
She took out a bottle of alcohal from the nearby drawer and forcefully made him drink that.

Few moments later,he was also in drunken state and twirled preeta and came on top of her.

Preeta took karan's hand a d placed it on her blouse dori.
He immediately opened her dori and threw her blouse somewhere.

He started giving her wet kisses all over her chest,shoulder and neck.
Preeta was a moaning mess.

Karan got her soft spot and bite there.
Preeta moaned louder.
Karan reached down to her lengha after caressing her bare waist and bitting her neck.

Karan tore open her lengha and was about to look down bit preeta felt shy and immediately kissed him.
Karan responded with full passion and he was also squeezing her nip**es while kissing her.

Preeta broke the kiss and came on top.
She started kissing his chest gave love bites all over his body.
Karan was groaning louder and louder.
Karan picked preeta in his arms and wrapped the duvet around themself and came on bed without breaking the kiss.

(Dono abb hosh mai the)

Karan: i'm sorry, maine bohat galat kiya tumhare saath. But vi promise aaj se tumhe koi dukh nahi hoga sirf khushiya hi khushiya milegi
MRS. PREETA KARAN LUTHRA.

Preeta: I love you karan sacchi waala.

Karan: I love you too babydoll mucchi wala.

Both chuckled and became one.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ending the OS here, as promise bohat sara romance likha hai.

Accha laga ho toh please
Vote and comment

Aur agar ye cheap yaa vulgar laga ho toh bi please bata dena.

Word count: 750

THANK YOU FOR READING.

~your unknown writer