☁️ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 ☁️

{3rd Person POV}

"AH—!" Y/N collapses to the ground when a sharp pain suddenly shoots through her head. All of her belongings spill out onto the hallway's tile floor.

"Ugh, I really don't need any of those weird memory things right now," she huffs, massaging her temples. She begins gathering her belongings when she notices a pair of hands helping her.

"Oh, thank y—" but when she looks up, she certainly isn't thankful for the person who decided to help.

"Get away from me Sehun," she hisses, snatching her things away and shoving them into her bag. She's about to rush off to where her and Jongin agreed to meet, but Sehun catches her arm.

"Please Y/N, I just want to talk," he says desperately.

"There is nothing we need to talk about. You showed me the despicable person that you really are, and I moved on to someone better. NOW LET GO OF ME!"

She tries in vain to wring her arm out of Sehun's inhumanly strong grasp, only for him to grab her other arm and hold her against the wall. He's staring at her with pleading, red and puffy eyes and Y/N is glaring back at him, unmoved.

"I know that you two are mates and whatever, but I loved you so much, and I still do! Please, please let's just give it a second chance, I promise that I will be better, please! I'm better than him!"

"I don't give a shit about your 'love', Sehun. I've already told you before that I've moved on to someone more deserving of me."

"Then... at least just let me have this."

To Y/N's surprise and utter disgust, he crashes his lips onto hers. She again tries to break from his grasp, but of course, she can't. Sehun on the other hand, was completely engrossed in this moment. He longed for the feeling of her soft lips against his— whether she liked it or not— and he felt as though thousands of butterflies were fluttering through him.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?"

Y/N and Sehun both look over to see Jongin standing in front of them, a look of anger and hurt on his face.

"J-Jongin please!! This isn't what it looks like!" Y/N exclaims.

"No, this is exactly what it looks like!" he snaps. "Now I know why you called me a 'monster', and acted so scared of me, you're cheating on me!"

"Jongin listen to yourself! Do you really think that I would do something like that to you?!"

"Well clearly you would!" His eyes were turning red and his fangs were growing, and he could feel his rage about to take over. He sighs angrily and shakes his head. "I can't deal with this right now, I'm leaving."

But Y/N refuses to let up, she's just as angry as he is right now. Without thinking she blurts, "oh, this is 'clearly' something I would do? You're one to talk playboy!"

He stops in his tracks and turns around to face her. "What did you just say?"

"You heard her~" Sehun says with a smirk.

"You stay out of this," then, she turns her attention back to Jongin. "You accuse me of cheating despite all of the stuff that you've done in your past? You have no room to talk."

Jongin chuckles bitterly, red eyes narrowing and hands clenching into fists. "Using my past to try to make yourself look innocent? Heh, would've never expected that Y/N."

"Wait what? I don't need to make myself look innocent because I am innocent!" Dammit, why did I say that?! "Nini please, let me explain—"

"There's no need to explain anything Y/N, I've heard and seen enough," and with that, he storms off down the hall.

"My my, little Y/N, you've finally put that dog in his place~" Sehun says smugly, slinging his arm around her. "Well now that we don't have to worry about that anymore, how about we—"

But Y/N cuts him off by screaming at him. "SHUT UP!! You've ruined everything, you selfish bastard! Just stay away from me!" She then takes off down the hall, back to her class.

Sehun's heart sunk and he slumped down against the wall. "Dammit, he will not win. I'll get her back somehow, she'll be mine once again. I will win."

___________________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOO EXO FINALLY POSTED AN UPDATE FOR THEIR COMEBACK
🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

And daaaaaaamn so much tension!! 🤯 What do you think is gonna happen between Y/N and Jongin? Do you think they'll be able to make up? You'll find out soon! As always, have a great day/night ❤️
Question: What's your aesthetic? 🌸🎀👙👛