☁️ 𝐓𝐞𝐧 ☁️

{Jongin POV}

"Alright class," Mr. Kim begins, "as you know, today is your test. As usual, you will have the entire class to complete it. No talking or getting out your phones until all tests have been handed to me. Good luck!"

"You remember everything from last night?" Y/N asks, whispering to me.

"I do! I think I'm gonna do good," I say, and I actually mean it! Y/N really helped me to understand everything, so I'm pretty sure I got this!

"The tests have been handed out, you all may now begin," Mr. Kim announces.

I quickly flip open the test and answer the questions. The first few questions are a bit rocky, but after that it's surprisingly quite easy, so I breeze through, filling in blanks, matching moons to their planets, coloring in bubbles, and I finally reach the dreaded written question...

"Choose any five satellites from our solar system and describe them (the planet they orbit, when they were discovered, atmosphere, and it's surface). Write in a bulleted list."

That's an easy one! There's some of Jupiter's moons, Io, Ganymede, Callisto, and Saturn's moon Titan... damn, what other moons are there? Come on, I just need one more!

Trying to think of another moon, I find myself looking out the window into the grand, cloudy sky. Then, I finally realize...

Oh... duh.

Io orbits Jupiter and was discovered in 1610. It's surface is very volcanic and it has a very thin atmosphere composed mostly of sulfur dioxide.
• Ganymede orbits Jupiter and has a mostly icy surface that may have some rock mixed in. It was discovered in 1610. There is evidence of a very thin oxygen atmosphere.
• Callisto was discovered in 1610 and orbits Jupiter. It has an icy, heavily cratered surface and it's atmosphere is hydrogen and oxygen.
• Titan was discovered in 1655 and orbits Saturn. It's made of ice, rock, and has bodies of water and it's atmosphere is mostly nitrogen.
• The existence of Earth's moon has been known since basically the beginning of human existence. It has a very, very thin atmosphere consisting of many gases, including sodium and potassium and it has a rock surface.

And with one last look over my test, I walk it up to Mr. Kim's desk.

"Aaaaand you all may talk now! You have about 15 minutes left of class, so I'll most likely have them graded and you'll be able to see your scores today," Mr. Kim says.

I was the last one to turn in my test? Huh, I must've taken longer than I thought...

When I sit back down, Y/N starts a conversation. "So, how do you think you did?"

"I think I did pretty good! Thanks for helping me yesterday," I reply, then I really remember our time at her house yesterday. "Speaking of which... are you okay? Is your head feeling better?"

"Oh, that. Yeah I'm good, it really was just a tiny headache."

"Are you sure? Baekhyun told me about when he found you in the library that one day, so what happened yesterday really scared me."

She stares at me wide-eyed for a moment. Did I say too much? Am I creeping her out? I probably look so weird worrying over her like this. But finally, she just smiles and says, "I'm fine Jonginnie, no need to worry."

Then she just lays her head down and starts reading what appears to be a very old book under the desk, and I'm just left staring at her. I really hope you are okay, beautiful. Ah, what am I doing? I already got close to her enough, I shouldn't be thinking these things!