Chapter Four - new character

"Hey, can we come in?" I had heard two familiar voices say. It was Luna and Padma. I thought I ran far enough for them to give up but they didn't. I didn't want anybody to see me like this but I knew they wouldn't care, or listen if I said I didn't want them to come in so there was no hope in trying to push them away.

     "Yea, you can come in" I responded after wiping my tears away. They both ran up to me and hugged me for a good bit. They barely even knew me and they were still there for me. They asked what happened and I explained everything. We talked about my family and their family, and then the topic of Harry losing his parents came up. I had known that Harry was the "chosen one", and that his parents died when he was a baby but I didn't know all the details. We weren't talking for too long, or so it felt, but after a while with many topic changes the last topic we found ourselves talking about was the Weasleys. We were talking about how that was they were the closest thing that Harry had to a family.

     "Shh" I said trying to listen. I heard something coming from outside the bathroom. It sounded like people were crowded outside the door and talking. "Do you hear that?" I questioned while walking closer to the bathroom door. And sure enough, while i was walking closer, the noise got louder and louder. I slightly opened the door and just as i supposed, there was a crowd. But not only that, Fred was right against the door with George trying to listen in to what we were talking about. As I opened the door all the way, both twins fell straight onto the floor.

     They both looked up at me and realized they had been caught. I just stood there and stared at both of them in disbelieve. Its not that i had a close bond with them cause I am new, but I just thought that they would have a least a little but of respect. I guess I was wrong. They had gotten up and acted like nothing had happened. Like they were clueless on why I was just standing there looking annoyed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes and left, not wanting to deal with them anymore.

     We were talking so long we were late for dinner. I wasnt hungry so I just went up to my dormitory and got ready for bed even tho I wasnt going to bed. I had a book on my nightstand that I picked up and was about to read. Little Women, I loved this book. I have read it over and over and no matter how many times I reread it, it is always just as good as it was the last time. I slipped into bed and tucked myself into the soft silk sheets. I couldn't concentrate on my book but all I could think about was Fred. Well George and Fred I guess. I didn't want to think about them. But I couldn't not. I just can't believe that they would do that. I just wanted to be alone and they had to be all in my business. Unbelievable. I decided that I would try to sleep, so I put the book down and reached over to turn the lights out until I saw a shadow.

     I figured it was someone else coming to bed so I turned out the lights and lied there. I couldn't sleep, i had too much on my mind. After what felt like hours of laying there failing to sleep, I got up and saw the sun rising. I was laying there for a while so I decided to get up and shower. After I showered it was time for breakfast. I hurried to breakfast but didnt eat. I wasnt hungry. I wasnt ok but i had to act like i was. I couldn't look weak and i wasnt going to. I didnt sit with the girls like i did the previous days, but instead, i sat alone at the far end of the table.

     I was lost in my thoughts which happened quite often, until i realized a boy walking up to me. I had never seen him before so i was confused on why he was coming over to me. He was pale, and had straight blonde hair. I noticed his tie wasnt blue, red, or yellow. It was green meaning he was a Slytherin. And right behind him were two other boys and a girl. Both boys around the same height and also Slytherins. But the girl was shorter, still a Slytherin though.

     I remembered Fred telling me to not mess with the Slytherins so when he came up to me i got up and pushed past him. "Well if it isnt the new girl. The one whos grandfather died. What a shame" He sounded like he didnt care at all. I tried to ignore him but he followed me then he and his friends stood right in front of me. I just had to push past them again, but this time the girl stopped me and pushed me back.

     "You cant run forever. Your gonna have to get used to us." she had said. I stood there not saying a word until she moved out my way so i could continue walking.

      "Good one Paislee" I heard the blonde boy say. 

     "Hey what were you doing talking to Draco and his friends... well friends and girlfriend" I heard someone call out to me. I turned around and saw exactly who I didnt want to have to see. Let alone have to talk to today. I was assuming draco was the boy who had come up to me. 

     "He came up to me and I dont think its any of your concern. If I wanted to tell you I would have gone to you. You know its rude to be in other people's business."

     I didnt care if I was being rude, he needs to know how I feel and I didnt want him to act like he knew me when he didnt. "I was coming over here to apologize, but fine ill stay out of it." He walked off and I walked to my first class of the day. Great, second day here and there are rumors being spread and people already hate me. This is going to be a great year.

A/N: 

ok so paislee looks like this: 

and umm thats my friend and she wanted to be in the story as dracos girlfriend bahahaha so umm there she is- so yea but who was the shadow- youll find out- maybe- hehe