Chapter Seven

"Fred you could die out there! It isn't safe you cant!" I tried to convince him to not go but it was too late and his name was already in the goblet. He still had a chance to not get picked but it was still scary. George was confused and looked mad. I needed to get my mind off of Fred, so I went over to George to see if he was okay.

"Hey George are you-" He shoved past me out of anger, like I did something wrong. "Did I do something wrong?"

GEORGE POV:

"What do you mean 'Did I do something wrong?' You know exactly what you did." I was furious with her and Fred. They were acting like this was perfectly fine. She knows what she did. They betrayed me in a way. Especially Fred. I can't believe him. I shoved past her and gave her an annoyed look. That's why she ran off earlier. That's why they were holding hands. She was giving him the potion that SHE made. They were making it together and they were caught so she ran off to not raise suspicion. It all made sense and I was furious.

I shoved past everybody and went to the boy's dormitories and avoided everybody i possibly could.

ELAINAS POV:

George left and was mad at me for.. well, im not sure why because i did nothing to him. I was about to leave when someone came over to me. It was a boy, around my age. His hair was brown and he looked to be just under six feet tall.

"Elaina?" He looked so familiar but i couldn't put my finger on where i had seen him. And then it came to me.

"Dylan? Dylan!" I hugged him tightly. I hadn't seen him in so long. I last saw him about two years ago. We were neighbors but he had moved and now went to Dermstrang. "How have you been? Hows Dermstrang?" I had so many questions as he did also. We talked for probably 30 minutes when I realized we were the only ones left in the great hall.

"Well, I should probably get going, big day tomorrow and all." He said after we were finished talking.

"Umm.. yea ok! Well it was good to see you. I hope to see you again before you go back home!" I went off to my dorm and the girls asked who Dylan was and i explained how i knew him a few years ago but he moved. I used to really like Dylan, we grew up together and I liked him for a while but then he moved away so whatever feelings i had gone away.

That night i fell asleep right away and when i woke up, it was later than normal. I had to get ready quickly and get to the great hall. They were choosing who would be picked for the tournament this morning. I was nervous all morning. I didnt want Fred to get picked and i most definitely didnt want him to get hurt. I rush to breakfast and i was just on time, breakfast had just started.

Dumbledore was about the say who was picked. The goblet sent flames up and a name was a piece of parchment flew out.

" FROM DERMSTRANG... VIKTOR KRUM." The headmaster yelled out. "FROM BEAUXBATON... FLEUR DELACOUR." When he said that my heart dropped. She looked happy. HOW COULD SOMEONE BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS? IT WAS A DEATH WISH. I didnt know how to feel. We were so close and i couldn't lose her but i might. I guess I zoned out and didnt hear who was chosen from Hogwarts but i saw Cedric go up to the front so i assumed it was him. All three champions were chosen until the goblet shot up flames and one last piece of parchment came out. We were all confused until Dumbledore called out whos name it was. Fred Weasley.

My heart dropped and i just sat there with my hand shaking and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I couldnt be in there anymore so i got up and walked straight to the bathroom. I locked myself into one of the stalls and sat there. I was having a panic attack, but then someone walked in. I could barely breathe and someone walking in didnt make it any better.

"How Pathetic." It was Paislee. "Shouldnt have helped him with the potion if you didnt want his name to be picked." I didnt help him though that was the thing. Did everybody think i helped him? First George and now Paislee. "Its. all. your. Fault." She left right after that. Like she came in here to just make me feel guilty. But it wasnt my fault. I didnt do anything but i still felt like it was my fault.

I dont even know why i cared so much. I had calmed down a little after being in there for around ten minutes when i heard someone else come in. "Great," i thought. "Just another person to come and blame me."

"Elaina? You in here?" Said someone who peeked around the corner.

"No..." I heard Dylan so I knew it wasnt Paislee again. He knocked on the stall i was in and i opened the door and walked out. We went to sit by the sinks and talked about why i ran off. When i told him he told me that he knew i didnt put Freds name in the Goblet. At least someone believed me. I had started crying and so he wiped my tears and put my hair behind my ear. He looked at me for a few seconds and next thing i know he kissed me.

"I..I cant.." i pulled away and said.

" Oh... you like someone else dont you?"

"I- umm i have to go... i cant be late to umm this thing i have." And i got up and left.

dylan as ari vera ORRRR

or dylan as 1bedhead on insta so yall pick

 A/N: yall pick which one Dylan is hehe aight thats all and i feel like nobody reads but its fine