Chapter Twenty Three

Once we got to diagon alley, i ran into a shop and got fred a brand new nimbus 2000. We quickly went back to the burrow. We were stopped tho by my parents. It was pretty awkward. They thought i was with Fred and were saying how me and GEORGE were such a cute couple. I tried to tell them that we werent together and it was the wrong twin but finally after 30 minutes they finally listened and let us leave.

"Sorry about them they just dont listen." It was so embarrassing i just wanted to get back to the burrow and sleep. Finally around 9 we got back and Fred was waiting for us at the table.

"And where were YOU lot at?" Crap. I had his gift in my hands. I hid it behind Georges back and he got the hint. He grabbed it and quickly walk up the stairs and hid it in the room i was staying in.

"Nothing." I tried to sound convincing but i knew he knew it was something.

"Sureee. I was bored without you." I felt bad for leaving him here alone but oh well.I saw a small bow labeled "FRED" so i went over and picked it up.

"And whats this??" I said while opening it up.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" He tried to pry the box out my hands but it was too late. It was a box full of all of his baby pictures.

"AWWWW fred is this you??" He was so little. After about an hour of flipping through the pictures i was getting tired so we both headed off to bed.

The next morning i woke up extra early to help Molly cook breakfast and set out freds gift. I did feel bad for not getting George anything but id promise him id do anything he wanted... within reason. I showered and cooked breakfast. Once the table was set Fred walked downstairs. Im pretty sure he forgot what today was by his puzzled look. George on the other hand new exactly what today was and acted like a little kid. HE ran down the stairs pushing Fred out the way and made a plate of food and scarfed it down within seconds. He opened his gift and rushed out the door.

"GEORGE WEASLEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!" molly yelled out.

"Uh- i forgot to ger Fred something! Ill be back in a few hours." I knew he wasnt going to get a gift, or maybe now he was. But he was talking to a girl. I overheard him one day back at hogwarts but it wasnt my business. All i know is her name is Zoe and she was a slytherin.

"Fred come here!" I held my arms out and he walked over still tired and rubbing his eyes. I gave him a hug till i made each of us a plate of food and we ate. "Open it." I was nervous he wouldnt like it but it was a good broom so i dont know why he wouldnt. He opened it and had to rub his eyes to make sure he was seeing this right. He tightly hugged me and ran outside to start flying.

--

The rest of the weekend was great. I got to talk to molly and arthur about where fred grew up and Zoe came over for dinner on their birthday. I had all my stuff packed back up and we were ready to leave. I said my final goodbyes and we were back at hogwarts in seconds. I unpacked and went to bed. What a weekend.

a/n: sorry this was a filler and it was so short but yea i wrote this yesterday along with chapter 24 so now i just have the last chapter or 2 :)