Chapter Nineteen

I shot up from my bed gasping for air, drenched in sweat and shaking like crazy. Tears streaming down my face but i couldnt control it. No matter how much i stopped i couldnt. It was just a dream, but it felt too real. Wait, if it was just a dream he wasnt dead. If it was a dream Mrs Weasley wasnt mad at me. Or George. I looked over and Fred was sitting up in the hospital bed. I buried my head into his chest waiting for my sobs to get quieter until they stopped.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you. I did this to you. You could have died because of me." I said, my voice still shaking.

"Shh shh its ok you did nothing. Im right here. Im ok. It was just a nightmare." He said reassuring me while rubbing my back. "How bout we go on a walk? Its nice outside."

"Umm... yea sure i guess." After i had gotten changed and brushed my hair and teeth we left. We were walking and he started talking and telling me a few jokes trying to get me to laugh. I let out a fake laugh every once and a while but i couldnt get my mind off my dream.

We walked past the smallest pond but when i first looked at it i grabbed the hem of freds shirt and moved to the other side of him. I couldnt even be near water let alone look at it without getting scared. Scared something would happen to me. Making it where i dont come back up. These thoughts suddenly went away once i ran into a tall figure. It was George and once I noticed who it was, out of impulse i moved back behind Fred and squeezed his hand. I had forgotten it was all a dream at first.

I stepped out and looked down at the ground trying not to raise suspicion on why I hid behind fred. I didnt get any questioning while George apologized and kept on walking until...

"Hey you ok?" I knew he would ask this and i didnt have an answer.

"Erm- yea just... he was tall and scared me thats all.." that was the biggest lie ever. I knew what was coming next.

"Elaina.. You do know that me and George are the same height right?"

"Yea but i didnt mean it like.... Well in my dream uh- well George was had at me and it just wasnt good." I told him as I explained the rest of my dream to him. One part of me was overthinking and telling me that I was oversharing. But the other part was telling me he needed to know. So i told him my dream but just not with a ton of detail.

He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back. It was the most sympathetic hug ever. I felt safe. Safe with him. Like there was nobody else in the world when i was with him. Just us two and nobody else. It was more then magic. Well wizard magic to be exact. It was like when he came around i felt nervous but it was a good nervousness. I could be myself around him. I never had to worry about anything. I snapped back into reality after daydreaming for a few seconds.

"Maybe we should head back inside" I insisted while i was getting hungry for breakfast.. Or lunch. I had no clue what time of day it was but i was hungry.

"Ok! Sounds good!" And we headed to the great hall.

a/n: wow its been a while since an a/n lol n e ways sorry if i dont post for 3 days and then post 3 chapters lol its just i forget but i write them out so yuh and im starting a teen wolf book/fanfic so thats fun idk when it will be posted tho :) hopefully soon and elainas first book (there will be more) is ending this week prolly lol or next so yuh