Chapter Nine

As I had my head tucked into Dylan's shoulder and was on the verge of tears, I heard people starting to cheer. I looked up and saw Fred on a broom, he swooped down and collected the egg, and then landed. I've never been so happy in my life. I thought he was gonna die, but here he is.

We all left the stadium and I ran as fast as I could to find Fred. It had felt like forever since I had seen him last but it was only like an hour. I saw him standing and talking to George. I went to leave not wanting to interior them until George ran over to me.

"I'm sorry and thought that you helped him get into the tournament but now I see that you probably didn't." he said and explained everything from his point of view

"YOU THINK I WANTED HIM TO- it's fine" I had to calm down. I wouldn't help anybody do anything like this but I could see where he was coming from.

I ran over to Fred and hugged him, but I was kinda mad at him. "DONT. EVER. SCARE. ME. LIKE. THAT. AGAIN." I said while hitting him in between each word."You could have DIED."

"But I didn't." he said and looked like he was trying to be funny. "Bad timing...whoops..." We went to the great hall to talk about the second task. We had no idea what the egg did or why he had it. Then he decided to open it. Which was a bad idea because when he opened it, whatever was inside let out an ear-piercing noise making me cover my ears in pain.

"OUCH," I said as he closed the egg. "What is that thing"

"I have no clue."

"We'll just don't open it again. At least not when i'm around." I now had a pounding migraine due to the egg screaming, or whatever was inside. "I'm gonna go back to my dorm. My head is pounding. i'll see you later." I got up and left but right as I was walking down the halls I was pushed and hit my head, and all I remember is everything going black.

-TIME SKIP: THREE DAYS LATER-

"Shh guys i think she's waking up." I heard someone call out.

"Elaina?" I heard someone else say.

"She has been out for three days is she- look she's opening her eyes." another said.

I opened my eyes and saw Dylan, Fred, and luna all sitting and looking at me. I looked down and say someone holding my hand but when they noticed i was awake, they moved their hand. I looked over to see who it was and it was Fred. I smiled at him but then realized i wasnt in my bed.

"Where am i? What happened? How long have i been here?" I immediately said and shot up in the bed to sit up, a little too fast." i inhaled sharply and put my hand on my forehead. My head hurt, so i went to lay back down until-

"NO. Don't go to sleep you have to stay awake."

"Well can you not yell... please. and someone tell me what happened."

FREDS POV: (three days ago)

She said her head was pounding so she left to go to her dorm. I heard people outside the great hall and didnt want to be in the great hall for no reason so i got up to leave. I was walking down the halls when i turned and saw Elaina and Paislee. Paislee looked to be in a bad mood and was rushing down the halls while Elaina was walking the opposite direction. I saw Paislee push her out the way and Draco right behind her. Elaina was still walking until Draco pushed Elaina out the way. Draco pushed her to the floor and it looked like she hit her head. "Paislee no me and Aves did nothing."

I didnt know what that was about but i didnt care. I rushed over to her and shook her but she didnt wake up. I picked her up bridal style and ran to the hospital wing to get Madame Pomfrey.

-TIME SKIP PRESENT DAY-

ELAINAS POV:

Fred explained everything to me and I didnt remember paislee being there, or Draco. I just remember the tournament and then falling.

"So i have been here for three days?"

"Yep"

"Well is anything wrong with my head?" I said while laying back down.

"Well, she said you had a minor concussion and might be on bed rest for a week."

"This is just great," I said while putting my head back on my pillow, to lay down. 

A/N: my friend aves wanted to be in the book bahahaha so she had a minor part but okiii imma go write chapter 10 cause i have some ideas