Lights of Hope

Clark was working in a bar as he smiled to his coworker, he then heard the conversation of two military officers talking about something.

Officer#1 - Are we still doing training today?

Officer#2 - No change of plans. I guess somebody found something strange on Ellesmere. Air-cons making runs there all week. Americans are there too,a bunch of them. They're calling it an anomalous object.

Clark turned to his left and saw his coworker getting disturbed by a guy as Clark went to go defend her, it instantly started to become a problem as the trucker threw his drink right in Clark's face. Clark started to get irritated giving the trucker an annoyed look.

Trucker - Oh there he is.

He tried to push him but he was the only one who got pushed back as Clark didn't even move an inch. Clark was about to get ready for a fight but the girl stopped him before getting into something he could regret. He took of his work apron and left, but not without destroying the truck the guy came in with.

After smiling on what he did, Clark went towards Goku's last known location as it took him a day to get there since he did have super speed. Clark went to an underground fighting ring as he paid for a ticket and got front row to see his brother, fighting a man as everyone cheered for Clark's brother. Goku Kent.

Goku dodged a left hook and countered with a right hook directly into the man's abdominal and knocked the wind right out of him with just one attack as Goku continued to move around keeping his balance as the man tried to land to hooks with Goku dodging a kick by ducking and spinning around to get back up as he blocked a right kick and dodged sideways and flipped back and back up to deliver a punch and a spinning round house kick. The man dropped to the ground for a few seconds until he got back up and ran towards Goku as he tried another attack but Goku went under his arms and picked him up and delivered a spinebuster and started punching him non stop but after his 9th punch, Goku got up and took a small break as the referee checked on his opponent.

Goku looked through the crowd and saw Clark looking at him and giving a signal that his opponent got back up as Goku turned around to see that he was right as the man stood there ready to finish the fight but Goku knew he had to finish it.

Goku kicked his gut, a left hook to his face, a right hook in his gut and a left sided uppercut pushed him back as Goku delivered a spinning kick to the guy's chest knocking him out.

Goku got up as everyone cheered for him and after getting his money both left the stage.

Clark - Not bad for your debut fight.

Goku - Nah I'm just doing this to pay the rent since your paying the next one.

Clark laughed as both him and Goku went back to the hotel they were sleeping in for the time being, after they woke up the next day the brothers quickly started packing their stuff as Goku took a case that had the name "Gohan". During his time apart from Clark, Goku had went to Japan and trained with a few masters