Goku/Kakarot

Clark and Goku stepped out walking away from the ship getting ready to test out their abilities but Goku was loving his new outfit and he started to run around smiling, kicking the snow even making a snowman. Clark smiled and shook his head and told Goku to get ready to test their abilities. 

Goku - Your no fun. I mean come one when are we ever gonna get a chance to do this again?

Clark gave him a stern look and Goku just gave a sigh as both got ready to test their abilities. Clark and Goku jumped and kept jumping until both started to fly with Goku having total control and even enjoying the feeling of flying high. But for Clark it was different since it was the first time he was flying it stopped and he crashed on one of the glacier mountains.

Goku - Damn that must have hurt!

Clark got up and looked at Goku's direction and flipped him off with Goku smiling and landing next to him. Clark looked at the sun and Goku could feel his energy grow and he even noticed the scouter activate and start to count the numbers again.

Goku - His energy is increasing at a quick rate. 55,000, 56,000, 57,000. I see the power of the sun makes him stronger.

Clark - You okay?

Goku - Yeah just realized your powers are hacks!

Clark - How?

Goku - All you need is a tan and you easily surpass everyone on the planet. You don't need training. Pfft...pussy.

Clark shot his heat vision hitting Goku away with both now ready to fight.

Clark - I'll go easy on you.

Goku instantly went for an attack but Clark just blocked it with his hand and with every attack he just blocked it away.

Clark - You done.

Goku - Not even close.

Goku backed away and grabbed his power pole and rushed towards Clark and swung the staff, hitting Clark and apparently doing a bit of damage.

Goku - Power pole extend!

The staff hit Clark pushing him through a mountain and causing him to crash and hold his stomach.

Clark - Damn I wonder why that hurt me?

Goku - Give up?

Clark - Never.

Clark rushed towards Goku and picked up and threw him to the ground with Goku crashing hard but before he could continue it stopped.

Clark - It's better if we can stop this.

Goku - Fine. I was gonna win. (Pouting)

Both continued testing their abilities with Clark flying even faster than before even going to the other side of the planet with Goku jealous of his speed.

On the other hand Lois Lane was told drop the story of her savior but she wanted to find the truth of her saviors.

While on the other hand Goku went back to the ship and started to inspect it more.

Jor-El - I see you are trying find something.

Goku - Huh? Oh yeah. You said that Earth had lower gravity than Vegeta and Krypton so I was wondering if there was some kind of training room with a gravity chamber.

Jor-El - There's not but give me a few hours and the room should be made. I say you should speak to your mother. I mean she is your birth mother.

Goku nodded and took off his armor and put on his gi and walked to the control room where he found Gine standing there watching the outside view.

Goku - It's beautiful isn't it.

Gine - It really is.

Goku - What was my father like?

Gine - Your father...Bardock. He was not like any other Saiyan. He was tenacious but kind at the same time. Normally Saiyan marry strong women but he said that something inside me attracted him. My kindness is my bait.

Goku smiled as he wished he could have met his father.

Gine - You remind me so much of your father. A warrior that loves combat and would do anything to protect your family. So protect them Kakarot...the people of Earth are nownyour family and do whatever you can to save and protect them.

Goku smiled and looked at the glacier and he saw a Mother Polar Bear and her cub.

Gine - It reminds me of us.

Goku - Yeah...thank you mom. I'll do my best to make you proud.

Gine - You already have.

After 2 hours Jor-El came in and told Goku that the training room was done. Goku nodded at Gine as he went and started training with 10 times gravity.

Goku - The Saiyans are my blood and roots. Now I have to make them proud. I am Goku Kent, Son of Martha and Jonathan Kent brother of Clark Kent but I am also known as the Son of Bardock and Gine. Kakarot.

Clark heard him and smiled with both continuing to continue the legacy of their people.