Superman

(2 weeks after)

Goku was training as hard as before with Faora stopping for a bit since she was feeling tired.

Goku - Is something wrong?

Faora - No I'm just tired.

Goku - Okay. Let me make you some tea so you could relax.

She nodded as they went inside and they waited for the ship to be finished.

(Metropolis)

Clark Kent was watching over his city as he heard a robbery in progress and he flew towards the sounds and he saw a chase in progress but Clark flew towards the robbers as he grabbed the back of the car and stopped the car from moving with the robbers shooting him but the bullets were just bouncing off of him.

Clark - Come on this is just embarrassing.

He grabbed all of their guns and had them surrounded by the police as he flew away and went to deal more crisis of the world.

"Does the world really need Superman?"

Goku - What are you talking about Clark?

Clark - It's been almost a year since we revealed ourselves to the world and everyone is questioning my help.

Goku - Sometimes we have to question what we don't understand. But we've spent years questioning ourselves so...why are you letting it affect you now?

Clark - Because I have to be their hero, their guide to a better future. I'm not sure if I can do it.

Goku - You know...I always thought I could be a mechanic.

Clark chuckled as Goku stood up and showed him towards the garage and he saw a nice car.

Clark - How did you get this?

Goku - I made it. It took me a while. I had to borrow the old truck from Ma but it was worth it.

Clark - Not bad

Clark - Not bad.

Goku - Yeah I'm going to give it to Ma.

Clark smiled and Goku then patted his shoulder.

Goku - Listen Clark. We were given a responsibility to protect this planet from many threats and to also protect it from the humans themselves. Find a way to show them that what they're doing is wrong. Don't lose hope.

He pointed at the Symbol of El, and Goku smiled.

Goku - You have to represent what that means. 

Clark sighed but he understood what he meant.

Goku - Even though the symbol is an "S" and not an "H" and Hope starts with H. Come on what's next "G" means depression.

Clark gave him an annoyed face as Goku gave one more joke. He flipped Clark off and this surprised him.

Goku - What does this mean on Krypton? Gratitude?

Clark - Goodbye.

Clark instantly flew away but he smiled knowing that was Goku's way of being funny and an asshole. Goku smiled and walked back home.

Clark eventually returned to Metropolis and continued being the hero that they needed. He didn't care what the media was saying, eventually some children caught his attention.

Two children were gonna get run over by a truck but Clark came in and saved them. Everyone nearby saw his action and applauded him as Clark smiled and was gonna leave but the kids pulled on his cape which got his attention.

He kneeled down and they started to speak.

Boy - M-M-Mr.Superman?...do you think I could be like you?

Clark - ...Trust me son. I'm just a farmer from Kansas but that doesn't mean you won't be great and maybe someday you could be like me. I think you can be like me one day.

The boy smiled and gave him a hug which surprised him but he smiled and the girl asked him another question.

Girl - Superman? What is your favorite thing about Earth?

Clark thought for a moment but he smiled.

Clark - The people. Yes the people can be cruel and rude but everyone has good inside them. Trust me I've been hiding among the people of Earth for so long and I saw that good so many times from many different people. Plus without the people of Earth...I don't know who I'd be.

She was shocked of the answer but she smiled knowing that because of them, Superman existed to help them and inspire them.

Clark rubbed the heads of the children and flew away. Eventually he made it to his apartment and slept as he smiled dreaming of a peaceful time of his life when he went fishing with Jonathan Kent and Goku.

Goku - Can't I just jump in there and pull it out?

Jonathan - No. Because this is what it's all about. Not the rush or the excitement but the patience to listen to everything around. A peaceful moment so you can see everything.

Goku got bored and Clark understood him as he looked around the area. Eventually Clark spotted a group of deers and Goku saw them together and he could see how peaceful life was.

Soon something pulled on the fishing rod of both boys and they pulled on it getting the fish out and they smiled.

Johnathan - You see what I mean Goku?

Goku - I get it. I think we should do camping next time. I wanna try those s'mores.

All of them heard a loud growl and they looked at Goku who laughed and Johnathan knew he was gonna keep hearing the sound of hunger.

Johnathan - Fine but try to catch big ones.

Goku - Yes!

He removed his clothing and jumped in the water and after a few minutes he caught 3 buckets worth of fish.

Goku - Now that's gonna be a good meal.

Johnathan smiled as both boys played around and even kept playing small games like "Eye spy" but Johnathan knew he was lucky to have to amazing and special boys that will change the world one day.