Faora-Ul

"It has been 3 months since the arrival of both Superman and Kakarot. We still don't have confirmation of the other Kryptonian identity but we know that they are here. However we don't know why they're here. Let's hear the opinion of the people."

Man - I believe that both are here to help us. We have been sent saviors from the stars to watch over us and show us a better way of life.

Man#2 - If they wanted to help then why did my wife die because of their actions?! They are demons who shouldn't be on our planet!

Child - I - I want to thank Kakarot...because he saved mommy and he's strong, fast and super amazing. He's my hero!

The news we're going back and forth over the battle for Metropolis and they praised Clark and Goku but they also questioned their presence on Earth.

In Mount Paozu on the Southern Area of Japan, inside a small home in the middle of the forest was a familiar man smiling at nature.

Reporter - We have not seen or had sights of Superman and Kakarot after the battle and the people are asking. "Are they here to protect us or are they waiting to strike?"

Goku ignored the radio and turned it off as he changed into his gi and started training, kicking down trees and even creating many craters with his punches.

Goku - 'phew' Man that was a nice warm up.

Faora - Goku.

He turned around to see Faora standing there with a white button up shirt, blue jeans and brown boots.

Goku smiled and saw that she had a big bag filled up as he checked it and found a lot of fish and even a few bags of meat.

Goku - So I'm guessing it went well.

Faora - I still don't understand your human way of speaking. So vulgar.

Goku - Heh. Welcome to Earth.

Both of them put up the groceries and started training as Goku would beat Faora with technique but she was much more agile and stronger.

Goku rushed in with a punch ready but Faora dodged and sweep kicked his legs down and flipped over and grabbed his neck with her legs and slammed him to the ground.

Goku winced in pain and Faora landed on top of him smiling that she was now the dominant one.

Goku - You got me.

Faora - Of course I am a more experienced warrior.

Goku - Yeah but I have more technique experience.

He grabbed her legs and pushed her on her back to the ground as he held her arms down and he smirked.

Goku - I think this time I won.

Faora struggled to get off but stopped and both were just an inch away from each other. They could feel their breaths so close to each other and Goku could see Faora's eyes and he admired how they shined. A blue shine that looked similar to a blue lake on a sunny day.

Goku removed his hands and wiped away the dirt from her face and Faora arms slowly moved to his abs and she couldn't help but slowly caress them.

They moved their heads closer, feeling their nose touch but they stopped as Goku got up and helped Faora up.

Goku - I-I'll get dinner ready. I'mma just shower quick and then I'll start.

Faora - y-Yes.

Both were blushing and it was an awkwardly silence between them as they didn't speak. Afterwards Goku would go to sleep and Faora was still awake as she couldn't remove the feeling off her mind and so she walked out of the house and flew to the sky and closed her eyes trying to focus her hearing.

After a few seconds she opened her eyes and left Japan to an area much further away.

(Kent Farm)

Martha had just finished washing the laundry and was about to enter inside the house until she heard a boom in the sky.

She turned around expecting her son Clark but she was surprised when she saw Faora. She put down the basket of groceries and gave her a sign to come inside.

Faora walked in the house and petted the dog as she sat down and Martha gave her a cup of coffee.

Faora - Thank you. First I wanted to apologize for what happened when we met.

Martha - Honey I don't hold grudges. But thank you now how can I help you today?

Faora - .....Well it's about Goku. He's helped me with so much and I want to repay him but he never accepts it.

Martha - Yes that's just like him. He always wants to help no matter the danger or the problem.

Faora - I've also had many feelings mixing like it's confusing how I feel so comfortable with him and today we were sparring and I pinned him to the ground but he countered by doing the same to me and suddenly I didn't pay attention to rest of the world. Like both of us were all alone. He makes me feel happy.

Martha - Sweetheart...your in love with him.

Faora blushed hearing the word and she wasn't gonna deny it.

Martha - Look Goku has never been good with relationships but this doesn't mean you both can't learn from each other. Just trust your instincts.

Faora smiled as she finished the coffee and thanked Martha for the advice again with apologizing for their first encounters. She flew back to Japan and she walked in the house and knocked in Goku's room to see him not in the room. She looked around and saw him just sitting near a small pond.

Faora - Goku...it's peaceful at night.

Goku - Yeah. My dad would tell me. "Things may seem bright and sometimes ugly in the day but the night shine brings out it's true beauty."

Faora - He was a wise man.

Goku - Yeah he was. Faora listen about today.

Faora - Goku. I don't hate you for it. Plus I wanted to say something as well.

Goku/Faora - I have feelings for you.

Both of their eyes widen and they looked away with a huge blush since they just said out their but slowly their blush were going away when they realized that both of them said it.

Goku - You...have feelings for me?

Faora - Y-Yes. I taught so much but you showed me how to control my abilities and even showed me that this world was worth protecting.

Goku moved his hand towards her face and caressed her cheek as she held his hand and looked at his eyes as they shined with the moonlight.

Goku - You...make me feel...complete.

Faora - I....love you.

Their lips would connect and they could feel their emotions just burst out in that kiss. Faora held him tightly as they separated and smiled.

Goku - Let's go home. We need some sleep.

Faora nodded as both went back to the house and normally Faora was gonna go to her room but Goku picked her up and took her to his room with both of them sleeping together.

A Saiyan and Kryptonian. Now that's a pairing no one in the universe could have predicted.