32. Road Trip, Day Five (Coming Home)

I'm coming home to you

Every night, every night

Harry

"Babe?" I called out. It was late. We'd had another free day in New York and I liked it, but I was just missing London and my mum. I needed affection, and it was hurting me not to be open about Lou and me.

"Yeah?" Responded Louis from the bathroom, toothbrush in his mouth.

"What do you think about telling the lads?" He emerged, ruffling his hair.

"Do you, do you want to?" He sat down at the edge of my bed. I breathed in deeply.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I do." He smiled back.

"Then we're doing this, Hazza. Tomorrow?" I nodded and sat up, closing the distance. And, well, Louis helped because soon there was 0 distance.

His lips lingered on to mine and a shy tongue licked my bottom lip. Opening my mouth, he suddenly got agressive. In a sexy Louis way. He pushed me back on the bed, his hands holding my wrists. The kiss got heated and, now, unstoppable. The hard bulge in my trousers wasn't helping.

"Are we a bit bothered down there, Harry?" He smirked, pulling away. I didn't have time to blush when he smashed his lips back to mine. One of his hands let loose of my wrist and made his way down my chest while my freed hand reached up to his waist. He started to undo my zipper when I stopped him.

"No, I'm not ready yet, Lou," I said, feeling sorry.

"That's okay," he smiled and gave me a quick peck.

"It's time I go to my room anyways," he picked up his things and headed towards the door, "so, tomorrow?" I nodded and his blue eyes had me lost for a second, until he turned his head, closing the door.

A quick wank and I was off to bed, doing my usual recap of things. Niall was giddy and excited because Chloe had finally called and explained. Chloe had something about her, something that made people like her. I think it was probably the fact that she was brutally honest, so it's almost instinctive to trust her.

Liam was absolutely ecstatic about getting his wedding ready. He had rang his mum and she was already planning with Danielle's parents. I swear, that boy's smile never left his face anymore. Danielle had returned to London and they were both itching to make the event public.

And I was just happy that soon Lou and I could be ourselves among the boys. The secret relationship was fine, but keeping it from Liam (Niall had found out and Zayn had too, but Louis had no idea about Zayn.) was too much after all he's ever done for us.

----------------------------------------------------

"Boys, we've got an announcement," said Lou, lifting his eyebrows while his mouth was full of scrambled eggs.

"We?" questioned Liam.

"Harry and me," Louis responded calmly, grinning at me for a split second. In that same split second, Niall and Zayn interchanged a knowing glance.

"Um, Louis and I," I started.

"We're together." Casually drinking some orange juice, Lou interrupted me.

Silence. Silence. Sile--

"Well," piped in Liam, "that's cool."

Niall and Zayn burst out laughing uncontrollably and contagiously and I joined them. Lou was possibly the most confused being on the earth at that moment.

"What the fuck?" said Lou quietly after a while.

"Yeah, I'm confused too," laughed Liam.

"Mate, let's just say hotel walls aren't very thick," said Niall, pure happy in his voice.