21. New York, Baby

Chloe

After a week here in New York, I was finally getting adjusted to the rhythm. But now, the only thing filling my mind was: school starting.

I stood upon the gates of the New York Film Academy, watching people flow in. It amazed me all the types of people that attended this place. Hipsters, the typical beauty queens, some nerds, loads of artsy-boho girls… This was going to be fun. I finally gathered the courage to step in the giant, vintage building. Instinctively, I headed towards the administration office.

“Hello, I’m Chloe Garrett, I’m a new student here.” I said to the woman behind the tall table, with thick glasses and red lips.

“Yes, of course you are honey,” she smiled, “I’ll go look for your schedule, sit tight for a second.” I smiled back thankfully, and took one of the school’s adverts that sat on the table. I had signed up to take the Acting in Film course rather than Theatre. Although it seemed fu—

“Here you are, sweetie,” she slid a paper in front of me, “your first class is English with Mr. Grimes, right around the corner.”

“Thank you!”

“Don’t worry about it. Come here if you have any questions or problems and I’ll be happy to help you.” She said sweetly. I left the office and went around the corner. I took a heavy blow to my body, stumbling to the floor.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry, I’m super clumsy… I constantly running into people, but, oh my god, are you okay?” The fast and high-pitched voice dazzled me and didn’t help the spinning in my head.   I looked up to see a black-haired gorgeous girl staring back at me. She had shiny green eyes and a huge smile.

“Hi,” she said cheerfully, holding out her hand to help me up, “I’m Kitty. Kitty Jensen. What’s your name?”

“Umm, I’m Chloe Garrett,” I got up, and smiled back forcefully.

“You’re new here, right? I would know, I’ve been here since forever!” she said, all giggly and smiley.

“Yeah, I am,” I laughed.

“Are you a senior?”

“I’m a junior.”

“Right, let me show you around.” She took me on a tour around the building. We passed by the filming classes, directing, acting in theatre, and acting in film. 

“This place will give you tons of opportunities; I’m filming next month with an independent director. I’m so excited!”

“Wow, you must be good then,” I said, quite amazed. She replied with a trilling laugh.

“Everyone’s good here. We’re artists.”

And with that phrase, Kitty’s smile, and the passing students I knew. I knew this was where I was supposed to be now.

Harry

Asdkjfhalskjdfhklasjdhf laskjdhf askjdfh eiruhdfguet

Askldjhferog

Skdhfoeurgieugegt

Dv

Adfnierviuneitub

Dviudvinueiltygbi

Adkjfguhrue

Louis

Harry’s still confused.

------------------

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. That sucked. I was out of creativity + I'm sick right now. The next one will be better I SWEAR :) 20 reads only because it was bad, okay? Thank you everyonee xx