4

After she failed to get the role , another week passed without Lisa getting any work. That day, she was at Rose's studio for their routine photo shoot of new clothes.

They ordered a pizza and sat by the window, nibbling on it.

"Mm..." Lisa took a bite of her pizza, pulling out a long thread of cheese. "I could eat stuffed crust pizza for a hundred years and not get tired of it."

Rose glanced over at her and then picked up her cola. "You haven't gotten a new job in like a year, but you're still so easygoing. I'd believe it."

Lisa shrugged, not very concerned about it. "Even if I feel bad about the jobs, it's not like a new one will show up in front of me."

"Can't you do some serious reflection?" Rose sounded a bit exasperated at her friend. "Forget about CEO Park. But you even let such a quality guy like Jeon Jungkook slip away. What's the difference between you and a salted fish?"

Lisa, "..."
She also had dreams.

"Huh..." Rose let out an exaggerated sigh. "It's spring. Even the cats on the street have paired up. You're the only single one."

"...You say that like you're any different."

"Of course I am. I'm someone with a date."

Lisa scrunched up her lips. Date?

More like a one night stand appointment.

As she was silently criticizing, her phone on the table rang. Rose was already too used to this ringtone that hadn't been changed in ten thousand years.

It was Seokjim calling. Lisa wiped her hands with a napkin and quickly answered the call. "GM Kim, hello."

"Lisa, you don't have any projects now, right?"

"Nope, I was about to ask you about it."

"Good. Then are you willing to do a walk-on for Sowoon Park's 'Light Shines on Raiment of Rainbows' (LSRR)?"

"Ah, what's the role?"

"A model." Jin added on, "An international supermodel. It's just two episodes."

"Okay, I can do it." In any case, she wasn't doing anything else. And she'd watched LSRR; the ratings were pretty good.

"Then drop by the office now."

"Okay." Lisa hung up the phone and smiled at Rose. "See, work has come to me. Girls who love smiling won't have such horrible luck."

Rose, "..."
Caught off guard, she nearly spat out her pizza.

Lisa cleaned up and headed over to Seokjin's. When she arrived, he was on the phone. He waved Lisa in, gesturing for her to take a seat.

Lisa sat across from him for a bit. Jin hung up the phone as he handed her the script for LSRR. "I already spoke to the production team about it. They're filming your part tomorrow, so make sure to familiarize yourself with the script today."

"Mm, okay." It was just a walk-on. There definitely wouldn't be many lines, so Lisa was pretty assured.

Jin sent her another email and said, "The drama's ratings are very good right now. Although this is a walk-on role, taking advantage of the popularity and making an appearance is still pretty good."